KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » From hate to love (more or less)

From hate to love (more or less)
Started by: Alpha Centauri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

From hate to love (more or less)

In contrast to the previous "What bands did you love but now hate?" thread, this is the reverse.

What bands did you dislike or assume you wouldn't like, only to gradually have them grow on you and end up liking?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 05:28 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aj333

I've had from apathy to love
when i first heard some bands it was like whatever but now i like them
don't think i now love any bands i hated though

Cross your heart and hope to die doesn't mean much if you're already dead

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 06:03 PM
Aj333 is currently offline Click here to Send Aj333 a Private Message Find more posts by Aj333 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Delakota: heard them a couple of years ago and wasn't that impressed...listened to them a few weeks ago and found myself enjoying some of their stuff

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 06:04 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

Sigur Rós, Modest Mouse, Death Cab for Cutie, Bright Eyes

Last edited by Morgoths_Wrath on Jan 29th, 2006 at 06:17 PM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 06:14 PM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

well it took me ages to get in to Godspeed You! Black Emperor! because i heard Yinqui UxO first, then got Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To The Sky.. and liked it quite a bit, which got my back to listening to Yanqui UxO.

Other than that i can only say The Smiths, i used to not give them the time of day, then slowly started to listen to the albums (we made them on vinyl at work... so i had to listen to them for quality control) and grew to really like them.

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 06:42 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

I didn't like Nightwish at first, but now I think they're great

No good deed goes unpunished

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 06:44 PM
yumcarrots1987 is currently offline Click here to Send yumcarrots1987 a Private Message Find more posts by yumcarrots1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Df02
well it took me ages to get in to Godspeed You! Black Emperor! because i heard Yinqui UxO first, then got Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas ..

...To Heaven.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 06:45 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
...To Heaven.

it was off the top of my head, i was surprised i got Yangui UxO right..

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 06:47 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

...Yanqui.

Haha.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:00 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Actually,when SOAD first came out,I didn't like them that much.Now they're one of my favourite bands.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:23 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Coheed and Cambria, Refused

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:40 PM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I really used to dislike Weezer, but now they're probably one of my favorite bands... Except for Beverly Hills, I still hate that song.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:46 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
...Yanqui.

Haha.

-AC

well you've impressed me

TotalFormat Forums

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 08:16 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Bjork - I didnt used to like her, now i think she is absolutely fabulous. Her songs have a certain debth, and so do her videos. I like that.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 10:00 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Slayer and Megadeth. They slowly grew on me.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:53 AM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

50 Cent, and all other rap artists, I used to hate rap and RnB, now I think it's okay.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:59 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

lmao @ 50 cent

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:10 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

Kiss... my dad allways played it when i was younger.. i allways used to hate them.. but now there one of my top bands

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:40 AM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote