KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Songs You Listen To When You're Feeling Depressed/Sad

Songs You Listen To When You're Feeling Depressed/Sad
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Songs You Listen To When You're Feeling Depressed/Sad

I listen to Dido.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:36 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I listen to Caliban...

I listen to Caliban all the time lately erm

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:38 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

The Bouncing Souls

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:49 PM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeff Buckley mainly.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 08:04 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I mostly listen to Death Cab or the Postal Service....

Oh, and by the way, awesome sig, RedAlert!

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 08:17 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Mostly I listen to trance/electronica when I'm upset...

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 08:28 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeykangaroo
jumpy

disney songs...

Happy Dance**living it up in the out-back**Happy Dance
eek!>>>johnnyDepp<<<love

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 08:29 PM
joeykangaroo is currently offline Click here to Send joeykangaroo a Private Message Find more posts by joeykangaroo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

depends, sometimes Missy Higgins, sometimes Motion City Soundtrack. theres alot of music but it all comes down to the moment

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 08:33 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

I listen to Zion I if I need cheering up. ''Finger Paint'' is medicine for the soul.

If I wanna wallow in my depression however, nothing beats Adore by Smashing Pumpkins.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 09:55 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

This Thread reminds me of the Smiths Song Rubber Ring..but just slightly.

Well anyways, although I am usually not depressed I guess when I ever was in a depressed mood I'd listen to David Grey's "This Years Love" ...well then again i also listen to that when I am happy. I don't make that much of a difference I think at least not between moods.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 10:00 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

The smiths it always cheers me up, especially the humour of "Girlfriend in a coma"

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 10:42 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
The smiths it always cheers me up, especially the humour of "Girlfriend in a coma"

True, that's an awesome song. But, it is not a humorous song...do you knwo the Lyrics?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 10:44 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

anything by Stevie Wonder

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 11:33 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

I listen to Jets to Brazil when I'm depressed.

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 02:05 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Modest Mouse or Marcy Playground

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 06:32 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Blackalicious

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 06:40 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cool_dudes_rule

i usauly listen to truly, madly, deeply from savage garden, or here without you from 3 doors down.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 08:47 AM
cool_dudes_rule is currently offline Click here to Send cool_dudes_rule a Private Message Find more posts by cool_dudes_rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magic_hate_ball
KILL!KILL!THIS IS HOCKEY!

the entire Downward Spiral album from NIN, Easy by either The Commodores or FNM, Johnny Cash's version of Hurt

OLD TIME HOCKEY...
LIKE EDDIE SHORE!!!!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:48 PM
magic_hate_ball is currently offline Click here to Send magic_hate_ball a Private Message Find more posts by magic_hate_ball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FleA1

I'm with Deathblow, Adore is the best you can listen to when you're depressed (at least the best I heard)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 05:01 PM
FleA1 is currently offline Click here to Send FleA1 a Private Message Find more posts by FleA1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

Pink Floyd - Comfortably numb. Oh wait, i listen to that abyway. Even more than usual

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 05:31 PM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote