KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Limp Bizket

Limp Bizket
Started by: cool_dudes_rule

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cool_dudes_rule

Worried Limp Bizket

ok the other day i was watching TMF and limp bizket came on with this song what i never heard before and it is off a albums that i aint even heard of ok im not saying that i like them or him whatever but i dont like the song. but i didnt think they was still around.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 08:51 AM
cool_dudes_rule is currently offline Click here to Send cool_dudes_rule a Private Message Find more posts by cool_dudes_rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Limp Bizkit are like.....so old its not funny..last time I heard them was when I was in Yr 9 or something.

Didnt think they were still around either..

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 12:13 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

sick

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 02:40 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetallicaT
Vicarious

meh...
i've heard worse....why does everyone seem to hate them so much?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:11 PM
MetallicaT is currently offline Click here to Send MetallicaT a Private Message Find more posts by MetallicaT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Re: Limp Bizket

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cool_dudes_rule
ok the other day i was watching TMF and limp bizket came on with this song what i never heard before and it is off a albums that i aint even heard of ok im not saying that i like them or him whatever but i dont like the song. but i didnt think they was still around.

So you're Dutch eh?

Who watches TMF nowadays? ....

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 04:30 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Limp Bizkit is a disease in the music world.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 09:30 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Such a terrible, terrible band.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 09:37 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i can't believe Meth collaborated with them sick

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 12:45 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i remember that and the shitty music video(s) that went along with it. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 12:49 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

video was hilarious in a pathetic way laughing

TICAL!!!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 12:52 AM
cool_dudes_rule

Re: Re: Limp Bizket

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slay
So you're Dutch eh?

Who watches TMF nowadays? ....
Dutch no im english, and i was just basicly just skipping through then that crappy song come on.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:52 AM
cool_dudes_rule is currently offline Click here to Send cool_dudes_rule a Private Message Find more posts by cool_dudes_rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote