KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » At what point did you become a 50 cent fan/hater? (no AC)

At what point did you become a 50 cent fan/hater? (no AC)
Started by: #16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

At what point did you become a 50 cent fan/hater? (no AC)

chea

as for me i was a fan back in the "power of the dollar" days...

when 21 questions came out i lost some respect but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt...

when he had beef with with joe and kiss for doing a track with ja i officially revoked my status as a fan

when i heard that wack ass candy shop, i refuse to hear anything that has the name 50 in it....

and when he cooperated with the feds about Murder Inc.'s bussiness, i officially became a card-carrying, t-shirt wearing full-fledged 50 cent hater-4-life evil face evil face evil face

your turn

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 03:54 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

The first time I heard him.

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 03:58 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

No who?

Just kidding.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:05 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

I don't get the no AC thing.

I never liked 50 to be honest.. first I ever heard of him was Wanksta and right away there was all this mess about a beef between him and Ja Rule, who I have absolutely no respect for.. so 50 just sorta fell into the same category as Ja.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:07 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

never liked 50 cent. his mixtapes were decent, but he never brought anything new to the table.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:13 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

no AC = no alpha centauri

lol

sorry dude, i just had to do it

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:15 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Oh. For some reason I thought it was something less obvious.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:24 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

The first time i heard him dribbling out the words to "in the club", which was the first song i heard from him. So to sum up, straight away.
laughing

"The Capitol of this rugged slang is WU-TANG,
Witty Unpridictable Talent And Natural Game". GZA

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:27 AM
koolruningz is currently offline Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by #16
no AC = no alpha centauri

lol

sorry dude, i just had to do it

Wait...

First of all, why? Second of all, did you think it mystically stopped me entering the thread or something?

Haha, I'm confused. I'm not sure if it was a joke, or what.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:35 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

(please log in to view the image)

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:40 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

laughing

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:41 AM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Refused
Iconoclast

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look how mad that kid is. Look at that ***** too, she knows what she did, stupid *****.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:56 AM
Refused is currently offline Click here to Send Refused a Private Message Find more posts by Refused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Originally posted by el_barto

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:59 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by Refused
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look how mad that kid is. Look at that ***** too, she knows what she did, stupid *****.
laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 05:02 AM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Wait...

First of all, why? Second of all, did you think it mystically stopped me entering the thread or something?

Haha, I'm confused. I'm not sure if it was a joke, or what.

-AC

c'mon son...

you know theres only 2 things you would probly say...

1. youd say all kinds of ambiguous, amorphous, amphibological, bewildering, bleary, blurred, cloudy, dark, dim, doubtful, dreamlike, dubious, enigmatic, equivocal, faint, fuzzy, generalized, hazy, ill-defined, impalpable, imprecise, indefinite, indeterminate, indistinct, inexplicable, lax, loose, misunderstood, muddy, nebulous, obscure, perplexing, problematic, puzzling, questionable, shadowy, superficial, tenebrous, uncertain, unclear, undetermined, unexplicit, unintelligible, unknown, unsettled, unspecified and unsure form of sentences which would simply mean that you never liked 50 cent.

or...

2. youd say that 50 cent is shit.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 05:03 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right, so in the event of either, what's the big deal? People are doing the same, why not me?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 05:06 AM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

nah man im just playin wit chu

go ahead and post

but please keep it to 3 sentences for one idea.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 05:10 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Originally posted by el_barto

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 05:15 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by #16
1. youd say all kinds of ambiguous, amorphous, amphibological, bewildering, bleary, blurred, cloudy, dark, dim, doubtful, dreamlike, dubious, enigmatic, equivocal, faint, fuzzy, generalized, hazy, ill-defined, impalpable, imprecise, indefinite, indeterminate, indistinct, inexplicable, lax, loose, misunderstood, muddy, nebulous, obscure, perplexing, problematic, puzzling, questionable, shadowy, superficial, tenebrous, uncertain, unclear, undetermined, unexplicit, unintelligible, unknown, unsettled, unspecified and unsure form of sentences which would simply mean that you never liked 50 cent.

That has got to be the most descriptive piece about someone in human history. I've never seen someone use some many adjectives, lol. you just kept goin', i stop at "questionable". funny stuff.

But basically my anti-50 Centism kicked in after "How to Rob". One minor exception was "wanksta". For me, it was temporarily catchy for a bit.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 05:28 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's also hilarious how many times he contradicted himself trying to be funny. "It's all good" as he would say.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 05:37 AM