KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Pussycat Dolls

Pussycat Dolls
Started by: ilovedaniel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ilovedaniel

Laugh Pussycat Dolls

Are there any fans of the pussycat dollz out there? I would like to meet some fans of the group. It would be cool to know why you like them and who's your favourite out of the 6 of them. I was always wandering if anyone has heard there new song Beep which is a brilliant song?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 01:15 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Well, I liked "Stickwitu" when it came out. I like the lead vocalist chick...she reminds me of Beyonce a little bit though. (She gets all the attention stick out tongue )

I actually haven't heard "Beep" yet. erm

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 02:54 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

All the members are transvestites except the lead singer.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 03:22 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by papabeard
All the members are transvestites except the lead singer.

Yeah, I pretty much agree.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 04:11 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

No, I dont wish my girlfriend was just like them!

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 04:51 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Well, I liked "Stickwitu" when it came out. I like the lead vocalist chick...she reminds me of Beyonce a little bit though. (She gets all the attention stick out tongue )

I actually haven't heard "Beep" yet. erm

Lol big grin Yeh the lead girl is called Nicole. She basically sings everything in their songs even though in their new one Melody and Carmit do sing a bit. Beep is a really good song and its out in a few days i think! My favourite is Melody but i was wandering what everyone elses favourites were.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 05:32 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Think the group is horrendous.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:34 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Originally posted by MildPossession
Think the group is horrendous.

Why do you think they are so bad?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 06:23 PM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

they're pretty damn bad, vocal wise, the lead singer is ok at best, and the rest of them just dance around, and their debut song "like me" made them sound like sluts. so yeah, like MildPossesion said, there horredous. < i love that smilie

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:05 PM
Tengu is currently offline Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

I just dont like em...dont know why but they erk me.....yeah

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:58 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Maybe it's because they have little to no musical talent and their songs suck? The mind boggles to why you don't like this group.

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 12:18 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LiveAndLetDie

I hate them. Why would society let such a ****-infested song on the radio, better yet, why would they allow little girls to listen to it? AGH.

I opened the door when it was cold outside
Hopin you`d find your own way in

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 01:06 AM
LiveAndLetDie is currently offline Click here to Send LiveAndLetDie a Private Message Find more posts by LiveAndLetDie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

I don't mind them, I think their songs are catchy.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 01:42 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

Those chicks are mad hot.

The songs are pretty good.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 06:44 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cool_dudes_rule

there like the worst RnB group ive heard.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:48 AM
cool_dudes_rule is currently offline Click here to Send cool_dudes_rule a Private Message Find more posts by cool_dudes_rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

Originally posted by LiveAndLetDie
I hate them. Why would society let such a ****-infested song on the radio, better yet, why would they allow little girls to listen to it? AGH.

I totally agree with you, but as far as why hey would let in onto the radio, thats pretty easy. Society craves the shock value, look at some films today. the more vulgar the better. Violence and vulgarness is excepted in our society.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 10:31 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

i love staring at them ninja

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 10:42 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Originally posted by tinkerbell668
I totally agree with you, but as far as why hey would let in onto the radio, thats pretty easy. Society craves the shock value, look at some films today. the more vulgar the better. Violence and vulgarness is excepted in our society.

Yup, exactly right. I can't stand the Pussycat dollsO.O...their songs are like a powerdrill to my head. But, unfortunately, sex sells....so no wonder why their songs make it to the top 5 *shudders*

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 11:59 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you think The Pussycat Dolls have shock value...I am shocked.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 12:22 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

well not hard core shock value but enough to say ew...they dress like sluts and sing about stupid slutty things, I mean when you have lyrics like, "Dont ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me, dont ya wish your girlfriend was a freak like me"...that jsut doesnt fly with me...I mean okay their not the most eccentirc group out there, just one of the worst.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 08:23 PM