KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » José Gonzáles.

José Gonzáles.
Started by: *Georgina_A*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

José Gonzáles.

Anyone else like his music? Think his songs are beautiful, loving Heartbeats at the moment =)

Hmm...Spelt his surname with an 's' by accident...Nevermind. ninja

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 06:53 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Yes Heartbeats is incredible, its a cover but i havent heard the original yet. Also love Crosses, he's so talented.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 08:35 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

very good stuff indeed...helluva easy to play on guitar too.

heartbeats that is...and save your day as well

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:07 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

the album is awesome, listen to it almost every day... its such a change from what i usually listen to, fits in with the odd hour or 2 of a day i dont want to listen to heavier music

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:47 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KMC
Yes Heartbeats is incredible, its a cover but i havent heard the original yet. Also love Crosses, he's so talented.
Who had the original?

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:48 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

it's a cover of the knife (and you had better go check them out)

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:48 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

the knife's version is terrible though...its 25 minutes long and its a weird synth pop tune

Last edited by jaden101 on Mar 16th, 2006 at 12:25 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:16 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

Originally posted by jaden101
the knife's version is terrible though...its 25 minutes long and its a weird synth pop tune

i love the knife, yea they get a bit ott... but theyre good, the womans voice is beautiful in an eery sorta way

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 02:44 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

haven't heard much of their stuff...just heartbeats and one other song...wasn't to my taste really...she does have a pretty cool vocal sound though

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:40 PM
Df02

she did the vocals for Royksopp's - what else is there?

TotalFormat Forums

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:57 PM
furryman
honky

yeah her voice suits that perfectly.

the first album had about 5 songs i liked best. 'silent shout' is amazing.

they never play live, until now, they're doing 4 europe dates in april. london sold out.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 08:35 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Anyone else like his music? Think his songs are beautiful, loving Heartbeats at the moment =)

Hmm...Spelt his surname with an 's' by accident...Nevermind. ninja

yeh I love Heartbeats, I only knew it from an advert here and searched the advert so I could d/l it, that is how I found out who it was by.
it's very lovely and the advert is brilliant too.. yes

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 06:03 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
yeh I love Heartbeats, I only knew it from an advert here and searched the advert so I could d/l it, that is how I found out who it was by.
it's very lovely and the advert is brilliant too.. yes

The advert is so pretty...I always stop to watch it happy

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 12:06 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

my brother downloaded heartbeats, so i 'borrowed' it off him. good song though. what advert is it from?

No good deed goes unpunished

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 06:33 PM
yumcarrots1987 is currently offline Click here to Send yumcarrots1987 a Private Message Find more posts by yumcarrots1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

sony bravia tv...the balls bouncing down the street in san fran

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 06:42 PM
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

ok thanks. my brother just said it was from an advert with lots of bouncing balls, which was really helpful of him erm

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 06:43 PM
yumcarrots1987 is currently offline Click here to Send yumcarrots1987 a Private Message Find more posts by yumcarrots1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 07:22 PM
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

Originally posted by jaden101
ita a cool ad...i'll give it that

http://www.bravia-advert.com/commer...iacommhigh.html

yeah, I watched it. it's something different

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 07:33 PM
Deathblow
-

Usually I'm against artists lending their songs to TV commercials, especially artists I like, but in this case I'll let it slide, because A. it's a great song and deserves mass attention, and B. it's actually quite a pleasant, interesting commercial.

Jose's awesome. Lovely soothing voice.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 10:53 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote