KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Is Ozzfest over rated?

Is Ozzfest over rated?
Started by: Darkness~Calls

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkness~Calls

Is Ozzfest over rated?

Ok i want to know what you all think rock music and Ozzfest!
I think it is the best and Ozzfest is not over rated your turn

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 09:22 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes.

Ozzy is pathetic now also, I refuse to respect him. The reality show was bad enough, but I draw the final line when a man who was formerly part of a band responsible for heavy metal- starts selling butter.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 09:29 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

ahh, but it's not butter... thats the point of the advert wink

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 11:36 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

laughing

I wish Ozzfest came to the Portland area. Its a rip off for me to see it in Seattle because it will cost $50 for a ticket, $40 for the gas and whatever the hell a motel costs up there.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 11:49 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

i think that Ozzfest is not over rated and Ozzy is awesome...and Myth i would pay a hundred dollars to drive its that worth it

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 12:51 AM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badAssSoadFan13
I'm free as a bird now

I agree, i definitely don't think Ozzfest is over rated. It's not just about Ozzy you know AC, it's about more than that.
Bands and celebrating them.
Plus, really good bands go. Like.......Rob Zombie went last year, and uh..Black Label Society went last year and is going again this year.
so shmehh

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 01:22 AM
badAssSoadFan13 is currently offline Click here to Send badAssSoadFan13 a Private Message Find more posts by badAssSoadFan13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

wouldnt a tour called OZZFEST be about OZZY? isn't that the point?

yes, ozzfest is highly overrated and continues to turn shite year after year. no offense to SOAD fans, but they (SOAD) should NOT be on ozzfest. nor should Disturbed for that matter.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 01:29 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

i agree with Bad13 or MAR as it says on the bottom AND THIS YEAR IS.......SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!! SYSTEM OF A DOWN IS COMIG TO TOWN!!!(SINGSONG VOICE) lol sorry im a nerd
-Darkness~Calls

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 01:42 AM
badAssSoadFan13
I'm free as a bird now

I don't think the point of Ozzfest should be that it's all about Ozzy.
Wasn't it his idea though?
So he's like:
"let's call it ozzfee----*begins to drool*"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 01:54 AM
badAssSoadFan13 is currently offline Click here to Send badAssSoadFan13 a Private Message Find more posts by badAssSoadFan13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StinkFist462

yes, ozzfest is highly overrated and continues to turn shite year after year. no offense to SOAD fans, but they (SOAD) should NOT be on ozzfest. nor should Disturbed for that matter.

Agreed.

I'll go to a SOAD show if I want to see them.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 01:55 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Lana you win a million points!!!! OK heres the deal if you say something good you get points say something bad you loose them. Ozzfest isnt just about Ozzy he just created it. Hes like a god at that thing and some really good bands go every year!! SO YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!?!?! GRR.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 02:48 AM
Darkness~Calls

Originally posted by StinkFist462

you know WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? Just no SOAD is one of the best bands out there right now so woopdedoo on you SCHMOOPDEDOO please do not insult SOAD You loose 1 million points

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 11:39 PM
PINBALL

I dont know much about Ozzfest but I do know that Ozzy is pothetic...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 11:53 PM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Why do people think Ozzt is pathetic...i would REALLY like to know please elabortate

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 11:57 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by Darkness~Calls
i think that Ozzfest is not over rated and Ozzy is awesome...and Myth i would pay a hundred dollars to drive its that worth it

Not when Ozzy is the only person that I want to see that I haven't already seen. Especially since I'm a poor college student.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 12:28 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Its all good

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 12:55 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:13 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Ok i want to know what you all think rock music and Ozzfest!
I think it is the best and Ozzfest is not over rated your turn

No idea.
In Holland we have Knorpop.
Which doesn't have SOAD,Mastodon or Mushroomhead.
Call yourself lucky.Or not...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 07:21 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

you know WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? Just no SOAD is one of the best bands out there right now so woopdedoo on you SCHMOOPDEDOO please do not insult SOAD You loose 1 million points

....way to read. He's saying that SOAD is too good to be on Ozzfest.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 07:48 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Lana
....way to read. He's saying that SOAD is too good to be on Ozzfest.

Way to invent new words blink

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 07:51 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote