KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » help me find this plz

help me find this plz
Started by: TANT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TANT
Restricted

Account Restricted

help me find this plz

hey im trying to find a website to listin to punk rock and metal music for free do u guys know any places.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 11:51 PM
TANT is currently offline Click here to Send TANT a Private Message Find more posts by TANT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

You could get Limewire and download the stuff...

Old Post May 15th, 2006 12:20 AM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Or *gasp* pay for music

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:09 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

Who pays for music these days, RedAlert I know you didn't for a while so don't pull that shit.....

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:24 AM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Great, here's an argument that needs to be revived.

Couldn't you learn to pirate your music a little more quietly?

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:33 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

slsk.net

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:36 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Great, here's an argument that needs to be revived.

laughing I was thinking the same thing, this could get ugly.

"The Capitol of this rugged slang is WU-TANG,
Witty Unpridictable Talent And Natural Game". GZA

Old Post May 15th, 2006 05:12 AM
koolruningz is currently offline Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

well this is a website where you can see the bands videos. I got it from a guitar tablature website i use.

www.videocodezone.com

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:47 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Go to pandora.com and be happy...

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:50 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TANT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Or *gasp* pay for music
that would be a cold day in hell my friend.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:08 PM
TANT is currently offline Click here to Send TANT a Private Message Find more posts by TANT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by TANT
that would be a cold day in hell my friend.

You know you are nothing more then a Thief then...oh well...I can't really say anything I just stole off of Jeff Buckley...but still...EVIL.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:10 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TANT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
You know you are nothing more then a Thief then...oh well...I can't really say anything I just stole off of Jeff Buckley...but still...EVIL.

im nothing more than a theif huh.....well if i was a theif why would i steal music... and not something bigger.... trust me im not a theif.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:18 PM
Afro Cheese

Cause you're a petty theif?

But like Bardock I can't really point the finger either.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:19 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Originally posted by PINBALL
Who pays for music these days, RedAlert I know you didn't for a while so don't pull that shit.....

Dude Im not even gonna argue.

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:35 PM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

im nothing more than a theif huh.....well if i was a theif why would i steal music... and not something bigger.... trust me im not a theif.

Err...you steal music ergo thief....I don't want to know how much money you stole in music....is probably a nice big 4 figure amount...maybe more.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:55 PM
dani_california

I use limewire but I do buy a lot of CD's anyway

Myspace is good for random bands that no ones ever heard of but are surprisingly good and you can download songs right off there

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:47 PM
dani_california is currently offline Click here to Send dani_california a Private Message Find more posts by dani_california Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: help me find this plz

hey im trying to find a website to listin to punk rock and metal music for free do u guys know any places.

i know someone who is going to have fun tearing you a new one...i suggest you leave while you have the chance

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 24th, 2006 09:23 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

thats the single worst argument i've seen on this site, ever.

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post May 24th, 2006 09:48 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by jaden101
i know someone who is going to have fun tearing you a new one...i suggest you leave while you have the chance

I have no clue who you could be talking about.....but I think the time has passed.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 11:03 AM