KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Evanescence New Single

Evanescence New Single
Started by: Britrogue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Evanescence New Single

Does anyone know when Evanescence's new sing "Call Me When You're Sober" is being released as a single in the U.K? I know the album is out on the 3rd October, but I have no idea about the single.

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 10:34 AM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Britrogue
Does anyone know when Evanescence's new sing "Call Me When You're Sober" is being released as a single in the U.K? I know the album is out on the 3rd October, but I have no idea about the single.

Haha, when reading the new song title I was thinking that would fit to the melody the Strokes song "12.51" very well...

Call Me When You're Sober
Your friend told you 'cause I told her
Friday nights have been lonely
Change your plans and then phone me.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 10:40 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

..................that's nice, but all I want to know is if anyone knows when it's being released.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 11:51 AM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

..................that's nice, but all I want to know is if anyone knows when it's being released.

Yeah, and all I want is to post slightly modified lyrics...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 12:06 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

laughing out loud

By the way, pretty nice single.

Don't have any info on a UK release though.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 12:18 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Yeah, it's weird. They've made it clear when the album is being released, but not the single.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 01:52 PM
Bardock42

Why would you even want to know...wonder instead when Radiohead are going to release their Album...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 01:57 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

She has a Britney Spears sig, don't suggest good music.

She's made her choice.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:03 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
She has a Britney Spears sig, don't suggest good music.

She's made her choice.

-AC

Gimme a second....

Done

It's never to late to educate people, also, maybe she just never heard any good music....

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:11 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

She likes Britney, Bardock.

It's too late, she's gone.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:18 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
She likes Britney, Bardock.

It's too late, she's gone.

-AC

I wouldn't mind to lay Britney....does that count?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:24 PM
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Number one: Don't steal my signature without asking
Number two: Don't talk about me like I'm not here
Number three: You should be using past tense. I grew out of Britney Spears a long time ago.
Number four: What I have in my signature is my business.
Number five: Where in my profile does it say I like Britney Spears?
Number six: Do NOT impend your opinions upon me as though they are common law.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:26 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Is that Britney? Looks like Louise.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:26 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Yes. It is Britney Spears. I happen to like the work done on the blend and felt like a change. But this is an Evanescence thread and all I want to know is if anyone knows when their new single is being released.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:28 PM
Bardock42

Number one: Don't steal my signature without asking
Number two: Don't talk about me like I'm not here
Number three: You should be using past tense. I grew out of Britney Spears a long time ago.
Number four: What I have in my signature is my business.
Number five: Where in my profile does it say I like Britney Spears?
Number six: Do NOT impend your opinions upon me as though they are common law.

Number One: I won't keep it for long, I don't dig Britney.
Number Two: Denied
Number Three: As seen by your repeated posting in the Britney Spears thread, your username and your signature and your avatar.
Number Four: Sure is, but we can talk about it whenever we please.
Number Five: No clue, I won't read your profile. But it's not a far leap from Evanescence to Britney Spears...
Number Six: Why not? It's fun.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:30 PM
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Because it's unpleasant and unnecessary. There is such a thing as a debate without getting personal.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:44 PM
Bardock42

Because it's unpleasant and unnecessary. There is such a thing as a debate without getting personal.

Of course, we are not actually debating anything though, we are joking...at your expenses, to be fair.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:46 PM
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Yeah, well to be fair, I haven't done anything to ask for it, all I've done is ask a simple question. If you don't know the answer then fine, but with all due respect, this thread wasn't created with the intention of discussing Evanescence, Britney Spears or anything else. It was to ask a question and hopefully get an adult response.
And if you were to check into the Britney thread that I post in so often, you'll find that lately it's just me and Botankus talking rubbish.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:49 PM
FistOfThe North

Re: Evanescence New Single

Interesting. I liked that one single they had on the "Daredevil" soundtrack alot. Think it's called "Save me" or "Wake me up (inside)".

Think I'll give this new single a listen.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 04:58 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Jeez.

Call Me When You're Sober [Single]
~ Evanescence

This item will be released on 25 September, 2006. Pre-order now! Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.co.uk.

That took me...14 seconds.

Returning 'off-topic', I heard it the other day while flicking through the music channels, or at least it may have been it. If so, one of the biggest piles of shite I've ever heard. Although to be honest, even if I heard a different song that probably is still applicable.

Last edited by Victor Von Doom on Aug 24th, 2006 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 05:02 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote