KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » 50 vs Eminem beef - it's official!!!!!!!!

50 vs Eminem beef - it's official!!!!!!!!
Started by: taste_u

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
taste_u
Restricted

Account Restricted

50 vs Eminem beef - it's official!!!!!!!!

50 Cent announced on a Howard Stern radio interview on 13th January 2007 that he has decided to put the beef on the grill with former close friend Eminem.

The reasons provided for this show of animosity were that he felt Eminem was 'stashing (his) benjamins'.

50 also targeted the rapper with subliminal lines on a freestyle performed on the same show, warning that 'blondie about to get bleached' and 'will the real slim shady please shut the f*** up'.

Eminem has not yet answered this diss, though the coming weeks will be an exciting time for rap fans to see what retaliation, be it armed or peaceful, Em can come out with to this attack.

sohh

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 11:20 PM
taste_u is currently offline Click here to Send taste_u a Private Message Find more posts by taste_u Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lorddreamer

for the record, those lines are not subliminal. But this is truly pathetic. Come on fif, Em brought you where you are. Em owns your damn crew!!!! And finally, Em is a better rapper!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately for Em, Fif is a bigger beef rapper, cuz he can make a million threats that he can follow through on.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 11:49 PM
lorddreamer is currently offline Click here to Send lorddreamer a Private Message Find more posts by lorddreamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taste_u
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know they're not subliminal, but 50's dumb fans obviously think they are.

Cos the song title doesn't have **** EMINEM in brackets...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 11:57 PM
taste_u is currently offline Click here to Send taste_u a Private Message Find more posts by taste_u Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

wow.... i guess it was only a matter of time

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 01:51 AM
Tengu is currently offline Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lorddreamer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by taste_u
I know they're not subliminal, but 50's dumb fans obviously think they are.

Cos the song title doesn't have **** EMINEM in brackets...

lol indeed. Wonder how em will respond.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 02:03 AM
lorddreamer is currently offline Click here to Send lorddreamer a Private Message Find more posts by lorddreamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

This will probably be a long, drawn out battle of who has the bigger gangster reputation.

The Eminem of old would have just made fun of him and left it.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 02:06 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I figured Eminem would no longer feud with people after being embarrassed by a ****ing puppet. Granted, the puppet is immensely more skillful, talented, entertaining and witty than he is, but still.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 02:12 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Re: 50 vs Eminem beef - it's official!!!!!!!!

50 Cent announced on a Howard Stern radio interview on 13th January 2007 that he has decided to put the beef on the grill with former close friend Eminem.

He's having a BBQ?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 02:13 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

it'd make for better listening than his actual music. his next album "50 Cent; Pig on a Spit"

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 06:41 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Coal
The Carbon Knight

Originally posted by lorddreamer
Unfortunately for Em, Fif is a bigger beef rapper, cuz he can make a million threats that he can follow through on.

Bollocks can he. Fiddy's so fake he makes a market-bought Rolex real.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 09:24 AM
Lord Coal is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Coal a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Coal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I don't quite understand the beef-on-grill analogy? Is that even an analogy of something?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 11:20 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

And now presenting:

The end of 50 cents career. thumb up

Dre dropped Game for not staying in line, he'll drop 50 for Em.

Without Dre beats, and living in a mansion in Connecticut and driving a bomb-proof truck..... 50 cent aint shit.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 04:57 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

I hope 50 cents loses. The Game is a pile of **** . Eminem is better than both of them.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 05:09 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

my guess is someone has an album out soon and needs the hype...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 05:34 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Originally posted by jaden101
my guess is someone has an album out soon and needs the hype...

That's probably what it is. I doubt 50 is stupid enough to be serious abou this... then again who knows.

50 is trash, and Em will show that if this is serious.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 05:47 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

The reasons provided for this show of animosity were that he felt Eminem was 'stashing (his) benjamins'.

50 also targeted the rapper with subliminal lines on a freestyle performed on the same show, warning that 'blondie about to get bleached' and 'will the real slim shady please shut the f*** up'.

Eminem has not yet answered this diss, though the coming weeks will be an exciting time for rap fans to see what retaliation, be it armed or peaceful, Em can come out with to this attack.

sohh

I'm calling foul.

Provide a link.

This is bullshit, 50 cent was on Howard Stern's satellite program on Jan 5th, just 8 days before you say this happened, and says that eminem is "My partner, I love him." and later "Eminimen can say whatever he wants around me." (topic of discussion was white guys saying "nigga".)

Here's the link:

http://www.grounduphiphop.com/2007/...n-howard-stern/

It gives a brief description, and then you can play the 40 minute interview in it's entirety.

I checked out mtv.com and did a google search and this is the only place that I've read this report.

What gives?

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 06:11 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Curtis Jackson's a movie star now. This is a publicity stunt to remind people he's still a "musician", regardless of where Hollywood takes him.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 09:00 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taste_u
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, he's definitely doing this for publicity.

Same thing every time he gets desperate, starts a fake ****ing beef on the current 'big name'. Fat Joe, Jay-Z, etc

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 10:22 PM
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Yeah, he's definitely doing this for publicity.

Same thing every time he gets desperate, starts a fake ****ing beef on the current 'big name'. Fat Joe, Jay-Z, etc

Again, do you have a link?

Becase the above interview that I linked to, on Howard Stern's Jan 5th show, they have no problems.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 10:30 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by Tengu
wow.... i guess it was only a matter of time

till somebody makes another piggy bank song no

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 11:11 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote