KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » how to free download videos from youtube? Help...

how to free download videos from youtube? Help...
Started by: CrayDeng

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CrayDeng

how to free download videos from youtube? Help...

I access to the Youtube website from one of my friends. we both like rock’n roll very much. And often shoping at the CD’n VCD retails to search our favorite band or album. But since we are just students and don’t have much pocket money, the most way we can use is download them from website like youtube, myspce. And meanwhile we need a high speed downloading tool to help us and convert the formats for good quality, of cause it would better be free.
I’m sorry to wasting your time by asking this stupid question, but I’ve used many softwares which I searched from google, but It’s either function limited by trial or not a free edition,
thx.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 07:30 AM
CrayDeng is currently offline Click here to Send CrayDeng a Private Message Find more posts by CrayDeng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

I don't know if you can download the videos to save to your computer, I only know how to view the videos on the site itself, if that's what you mean?

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 07:53 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

get real player, you can download any video you watch online with it...

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 03:49 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

You can download videos from Youtube. There are loads of sites that allow you to do it, just use Google and some imagination.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 05:17 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

in order to download from youtube, simply visit

http://www.videodl.org

here, you can insert the URL of the video and download the .flv file of the video. afterward, visit

http://www.media-convert.com

and upload the .flv file to convert it to a .wmv file that will play on windows media player.

i have used this method to burn an entire DVD of youtube vids, and i must say, it's incredibly useful... albeit tedious...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 05:31 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

www.savetube.com

Then get VLC media player and there's no need to convert them.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 06:36 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

I am confused with all the names of things here! Good God, okay, so what if I wanted to download videos? I have WM and Media Player Classic - could I just download and use those programs to burn?

Thanks Passione

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 05:58 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Probably, but i don't know why you would want to

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 12:09 AM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

^To have the videos on CD so I don't have to load them on the website

Thanks Passione

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 12:57 AM
Blue_Hefner

Why would you have to load them on the website when you'd have them downloaded?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 04:41 AM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

Oh I'm sorry, I just meant how do you download the videos from the site to keep on your computer is all, I guess I will try what someone has suggested and see if it works

Thanks Passione

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 08:57 AM
Blue_Hefner

You're not very computer savvy are you?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 04:10 PM
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

heres a video of how to do it:

hope this helps yes

Thanks to tylerTOXICITY for the sig

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 06:20 PM
Hidden Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send Hidden Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by Hidden Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

Thank you so much!!! smile

Thanks Passione

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 02:51 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

interesting side note question on this particular thing... what format would one save the videos as if they wanted to burn them to a DVD-R for playback on a DVD Player?

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 05:24 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Convert to avi or mpeg, then convert into dvd format. This can be done using a variety of different converters.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 05:31 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

grazi

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 06:18 PM
milkyway
Restricted

Account Restricted

I often download videos from youtube cause it can be played more smoothly.
"wondershare free youtube downloader" is what I'm using now, I'm sure it can meet you needs, dude. you can search it on google.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 09:24 AM
milkyway is currently offline Click here to Send milkyway a Private Message Find more posts by milkyway Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
milkyway
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes, and this wondershare free youtube downloader allow you to batch download multiple Youtube video files at a time.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 09:34 AM
milkyway is currently offline Click here to Send milkyway a Private Message Find more posts by milkyway Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

if you wanna just download the audio without video use this

http://vidtomp3.com

just be careful to copy the url BEFORE the """&""" sign comes in{as it does in many urls on youtube} the addres.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 05:33 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote