KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Voice changer....

Voice changer....
Started by: Homicidal Dream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Infekted

Voice changer....

Ok. I want to start a career in music. I want to create dark-electro. If you don't know its all about horror, Hatred, murder and defacing religion. I've been listening to some cybergoth or Dark- Electro groups and they have those demonic voices. Now I herad they use voice changers its something called Digitech Vocal 300.
Does anyone know is it nessacary to use a voice changer instead of using own voice?
I can't sing worth sh*t and I can do a little off those demon screams with my own voice but I perfer to use a voice changer cuz it'l sound better.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 05:32 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I can't help you with that, but I can give you a couple Watchtower magazines. smile

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 05:52 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

haha.
I never heard of that. Watchtower?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 06:07 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Homicidal Dream
haha.
I never heard of that. Watchtower?
That's the magazine of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Don't really hear much about them lately, I wonder why.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 11:29 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why don't you learn how to sing a bit more, and properly? If you do you will only have more diversity at your disposal.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 03:00 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pezmerga
Black Knight

Dark-Electro sounds like a cheesey comic book villain.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 03:15 PM
Pezmerga is currently offline Click here to Send Pezmerga a Private Message Find more posts by Pezmerga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Voice changer....

Ok. I want to start a career in music. I want to create dark-electro. If you don't know its all about horror, Hatred, murder and defacing religion. I've been listening to some cybergoth or Dark- Electro groups and they have those demonic voices. Now I herad they use voice changers its something called Digitech Vocal 300.
Does anyone know is it nessacary to use a voice changer instead of using own voice?
I can't sing worth sh*t and I can do a little off those demon screams with my own voice but I perfer to use a voice changer cuz it'l sound better.

Sounds like industrial to me.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 04:29 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Pezmerga
Dark-Electro sounds like a cheesey comic book villain.
So cheesy even Marvel could only bear to go with half the name.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 11:43 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

well its not its a feakin' music genre not a comic book villain so get ya geeky mind away from that.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 02:32 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you a fan of industrial music?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 04:18 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
That's the magazine of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Don't really hear much about them lately, I wonder why.

We like to keep to ourselves aside from the door to door stuff...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 04:25 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
We like to keep to ourselves aside from the door to door stuff...
Hahaha, Mexegro.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 04:45 PM
The Infekted

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Are you a fan of industrial music?

yes I am. Just more directed towards horror/ Electro.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 05:22 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Hahaha, Mexegro.

Adding that shit to my list..

Blaxican
Wetblack
Mexegro

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 08:26 AM
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Does it have to strictly be about the Hatred and the Murder?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 08:51 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Originally posted by papabeard
Does it have to strictly be about the Hatred and the Murder?

yes pretty much. From all the horror/Electro I've listen thats what it has been associated with.

Listen to bands like..

Dawn of ashes
Die Sektor
Winterstahl
Suicide Commandos

Old Post May 1st, 2008 04:26 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes pretty much. From all the horror/Electro I've listen thats what it has been associated with.

Listen to bands like..

Dawn of ashes
Die Sektor
Winterstahl
Suicide Commandos

Then that must make for a redundant and repetitive subject, if all the songs on an album are about the very same thing. Then the next album; hatred, murder, blasphemy. Variety can go a long way. Don't limit yourself to stay inside the lines.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 04:47 PM
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Ah, these cybergoths always with the hatred, murder and defacing of the religion.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 05:49 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XJezebelX

Yeah. They don't know their head from their a**. JK! stick out tongue

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 03:29 PM
XJezebelX is currently offline Click here to Send XJezebelX a Private Message Find more posts by XJezebelX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote