KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Pearl Jam Appreciation Thread

Pearl Jam Appreciation Thread
Started by: moses winston

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moses winston
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pearl Jam Appreciation Thread

I couldn't see a thread on this on the first page, so I thought I would make one.

If there is already a thread, please don't flame me, I am new here and just trying to make some friends and start a discussion.

So, who here loves Pearl Jam?

Personally, I absolutely them. They are easily my favourite band from the seattle sounds movement. I also feel sorry for the fans that start and finish with Ten, yes, it was a great album (probably their best), but when you start and finish with that album, you're missing out on a lot of great and wonderful music that these guys have produced.

I'm currently listening to Off He Goes from the No Code album.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 10:14 AM
moses winston is currently offline Click here to Send moses winston a Private Message Find more posts by moses winston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great band. My cousin's going to see them live soon without me, and he's not even a fan, which is annoying. I'm obviously a major fan of Ten, but I love plenty of songs off Vs., Vitology, and even their 2000 albums (World Wide Suicide was a great song off their 2006 album).

Old Post May 21st, 2009 10:26 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moses winston
Restricted

Account Restricted

Both Vs. and Vitology had some excellent songs, the self titled album didn't have that many great songs, but it's still a good listen.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 10:51 AM
moses winston is currently offline Click here to Send moses winston a Private Message Find more posts by moses winston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

My favourite Vs. tracks are probably Dissident and Elderly Woman. Corduroy and Better Man being my favourites off Vitology. Both outstanding albums, kind of a shame how they were both overshadowed by the commercial success of Ten.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 11:19 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moses winston
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rearviewmirror and Rats are two good songs from Vs. and I love Not For You from Vitaology.

Another song that is often slept on is Garden from Ten.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 11:53 AM
Jewish Tony
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like world wide zooside

Old Post May 25th, 2009 07:10 AM
Jewish Tony is currently offline Click here to Send Jewish Tony a Private Message Find more posts by Jewish Tony Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote