KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Rob Zombie

Rob Zombie
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Rob Zombie

Any fans of his here? I just got his new album. I was skeptical due to some recordings I heard on YouTube, but once I got the actual CD and put it in a CD player that has decent speakers I found out that this CD rocks just like his old albums. I think it is better than Educated Horses (which I actually liked), though still not quite as great as Hellbilly Deluxe, but that would be a pretty tall order. I find every song on this album fun to listen to. The Man Who Laughs is my favorite so far, except for the 4 minutes of drumming in the middle of the song. Its strange, because that song starts with my 4 or so favorite minutes of the album, and also has about 4 minutes of my least favorite part.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 08:06 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I love Rob Zombie's music. I've been a fan for years.

HBD was epic. I just don't like all of the god awful remixes.

The Sinister Urge was decent.

I didn't like Educated Horses.

I hope that HBD 2 is better.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 12:29 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't like it when people make sequel albums. Unless it's a sequel to a concept.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 02:48 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I love Rob Zombie's music. I've been a fan for years.

HBD was epic. I just don't like all of the god awful remixes.

The Sinister Urge was decent.

I didn't like Educated Horses.

I hope that HBD 2 is better.

I'd say the new album is a hybrid of Educated Horses and White Zombie stuff. I don't like the title of HBD2, because it just comes across as desperate since it really is not similar to HBD, but is still fun to listen to.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 04:43 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I use to listen to the band a lot years ago but hardly ever listen to their music now.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 05:59 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

>>>

Attachment: that'd be great.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 06:54 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

New song, album comes out in March.

I like the video, makes the song better...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2020 04:24 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Just started getting into RZ. F*cking love Dragula. New album looks like jan release.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 10:21 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I believe the announcement was a March release. But I suspect there will be another track or two released in the meantime. I hope, anyway.

Yeah, I liked Electric Warlock more than Venomous Rat, so I'm hoping he continues the upward swing. Electric Warlock was just so damn short, really my main complaint. The songs are so damn short.

The new song has grown on me pretty well. thumb up

Old Post Nov 18th, 2020 12:43 AM
Huravill

I use to listen to the band a lot years ago

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 02:13 PM
Huravill is currently offline Click here to Send Huravill a Private Message Find more posts by Huravill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote