KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » clone wars

clone wars
Started by: nightcrawer89

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nightcrawer89
movie man

clone wars

dose any one know any site to download the five minits shorts of the carton clone wars show one eye pirate

Attachment: avatar2698.gif
This has been downloaded 196 time(s).

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 07:31 PM
Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

starwars.com
cartoonnetwork.com

and tonight they'll be running a marathon from 7:30 to 8 for 1-5 and 9:30-10 for 6-10 on cartoon network.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 07:38 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

ok thanks

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 08:14 PM
Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

any one else like the 5 minit shorts

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 07:33 PM
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

Cool

If you also have Kazaa, you'll find all of them on there including the exclusive commentary ones.

From CartoonNetwork.com they are only available to U.S residents, and StarWars.com offer them to Hyperspace members.

If you have Quicktime Pro, once you have downloaded them to watch just save them as self-contained movies to your hard disk. Or look in your Temp. Internet folder as you can find them in there if enough space is available.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 12:38 AM
Click here to Send DarkJediStoops a Private Message Find more posts by DarkJediStoops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

cool

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 04:36 PM
Lucas Sucks!

You have to be from the United States to download them on the cartoon network site... thats not fair....
and its a 3 minuts show not five...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:08 PM
Click here to Send Lucas Sucks! a Private Message Find more posts by Lucas Sucks! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

tonight as in tonight??????awwwww.....I'm not home...and I don't have a tv

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

that's okay, if you're refering to my post, that was a week or two ago. Now we all have to wait for the DVD which, hopefully there wil be a bonus episode or two...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 07:09 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

dose any one know when it will come out on dvd

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 08:01 PM
mahoganywoman

Does anyone know if the Cartoon Network will re run the first 10 episodes b4 showing the next 20?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 02:30 PM
Click here to Send mahoganywoman a Private Message Find more posts by mahoganywoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

i can't wait until season 2 comes out

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 10:50 PM
finti

This belongs in the EU section

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 06:59 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

ok

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 04:16 PM
Julie
The Student

I think they're planning another marathon of all 20 episodes this time...in April ...er 10 i think

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 08:58 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

i hope they show more

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 09:10 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Seems AOL has made these genercially available to download now, Commentary and normal.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

ok

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 05:52 PM