KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Best NJO book

Best NJO book
Started by: VengeanceGOD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VengeanceGOD

Best NJO book

Figured I should ask the definitive question. Which book in NJO was the overall best?

In my opinion, it was Traitor...that book was amazing beyond all reason. It was what really turned me on to NJO in the first place.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 08:40 AM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

i agree, that traitor was the best. Although i still have refugee, reunion, the final prophecy and the unifying force to read. But Traitor is definatly my favourite so far.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:06 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

traitor? really?
I liked star by star more cause it finally did what I hoped it would do ... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: kill another "main"character

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 07:17 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Yeah, but...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The death was done so badly...it was just like "oops, hey, he's dead."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 08:02 PM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

the "consequences" though of that event were used to the advantage of the series.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:39 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaslo

at first i thought how could they but i like where they have gonewith that. I think they have played off it well. I, being an veteran of old with sw novels refused to read NJO for 3 years cause they killed chewie...but after reading the series or as far as ive gotten (destiny's way just finished) im impressed that the whole story was organized well.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 09:21 AM
Click here to Send kaslo a Private Message Find more posts by kaslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I don't know if I have a favorite....certainly Unifying force was great....but so were most of the 19 other books....Traitor certainy had a different style...it wasn't my fav but good nonethe less

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 04:40 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I definately think that the NJO books got better later in the series

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 08:59 PM