KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars RPG Books

Star Wars RPG Books
Started by: Baylin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Baylin
Back in story!

Question Star Wars RPG Books

Not sure if this the right place for this thread so if it's not can you move it or blast it to pieces or something Ush?

Right then! I've been collecting the SW RPG books published by Wizards of the Coast and recently ordered a copy of "Star ships of the galaxy" from amazon.co.uk. It would appear that they are having trouble getting hold of it, so I was wondering is it worth waiting (I've been waiting 8 weeks already and been told it could be another 6) or should I cancel and get something else.

So if any of you have it could you tell me what you think of it I'd be mighty gratefull. smile

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:53 PM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, yes, wrong section smile
this is online-rpg, this woudl be suited in EU, but that's nitpicking wink

honestly, haven't seen a book of Wizards of the Coast about Star Wars over here yet, sorry messed

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:58 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

And hey as if by magic...

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 10:38 PM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

magic? it's the force wink

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 11:57 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

My friend plays the Star Wars Roleplaying Game, but I've never heard him mention THAT book. If you'd like, I could ask him.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 06:58 AM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Please!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 12:36 PM
Julie
The Student

I wouldn't know...I don't RP.....but I do know that there are a whole lot of star wars fiction books that are great....

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 12:44 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I know, I've got stacks of normal SW stories but the book that I want/need is supposed to be full of useful info and stats on all different SW ships that I can use when I finally get an RP going

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 07:57 AM