KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars EU

Star Wars EU
Started by: jimmy986

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jimmy986

Star Wars EU

hey guys im new to this forum. i have always been a huge fan of start wars but i never got into the extended universe.i was just wondering if you guys could give me some info as to whats going on.like what happened after return of the jedi to Luke Han leia and other main characters as well things like wehter the republic was restored ,jedis become what they were before emperor palpatine all but killed them all. things like that.any info would be much appreciated since it would take a very long time to get caught up on my own after such a long time.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 04:16 PM
Click here to Send jimmy986 a Private Message Find more posts by jimmy986 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

wow, you know ... that's a lot you ask here messed

the main resume would be that,
Han and Leia marry, get Jaina and Jacen and later on Anakin
Luke marries Mada (long story) and get a kid named Ben

in the meantime, emperor got back 3 times, a few deathstar-look-a-likes pass etc.

now the NJO just stopped, it's about a race called Yuuzang Vong invading the galaxy, killing off planets, people and a lot of Jedi (anakin and chuwie died)

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 05:27 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

emp came back three times? I thought it was just once in the "Luke learns the ways of the darkside" series?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 06:14 PM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

dunno, I'm just glad I never read it, that's purely crap

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 06:16 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

chewie died...im still sad about that one sad

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 06:17 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

when you got to go, you got to go wink

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 06:18 PM
jimmy986

when you say emperor got back you mean a new emperor right? and i also heard that luke turned to the darkside.what was that all about?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 06:51 PM
Click here to Send jimmy986 a Private Message Find more posts by jimmy986 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jimmy986

oh yea. doesnt luke become this god like jedi. what are the old charcters like luke and han actually doing except having kids.i thought jedis werent aloud to have kids and be in love. so is the sith really not that big of a part in the story anymore?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 06:54 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by jimmy986
when you say emperor got back you mean a new emperor right? and i also heard that luke turned to the darkside.what was that all about?

no, the emp comes back...as a clone

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 07:01 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by jimmy986
oh yea. doesnt luke become this god like jedi. what are the old charcters like luke and han actually doing except having kids.i thought jedis werent aloud to have kids and be in love. so is the sith really not that big of a part in the story anymore?

Well you gotta remember there's so much about the code that Luke, and the new Jedi don't know. Also there was a lot of stuff that the old jedi had incorporated into Jedi tradition that was...mmm I'd say corrupt but that's a harsh word, lets try: extraneous, ?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 07:25 PM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

just keep it to the point that he has no clue about how the old order worked ...besides the JC

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 08:10 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

All I can say is read a few of the books if you like em read more if you dont consider it a trial by error. Personally I've enjoyed every EU book I've read but then as most everyone on KMC knows I'm a little simple and easily pleased wink

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:22 PM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

*throws a ball at baylin to play with* big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:24 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

*runs off wagging tail, fetches ball, drops at Yerss feet*Again! Again!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:40 PM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

Not to demean anyone, but if you are a huge fan of Star Wars, but don't know anything of the EU.. you need to be stabbed with a wooden straw. stick out tongue I love the EU.. smile

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:42 PM
Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

*fakes that he throws the ball away* big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 10:13 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

*runs around looking for ball*

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:45 PM
mim cloudwater

in addition to what has been said, i realtive of hans tkaes over the corellian sector, uses a mega interdiction field, blah blah blah ginger, new republic wins. a former apprentice of lukes goes dark has a death mask, he does a lot of damage and stuff, hes defeated. a species from a small cluster have an extremely large military force, luke goes with a falansi(uses a different aspect to the force, very different, like a neutral side to the force, kinda) girl(long story, but they do screw each other). the new republic destroy that fleet also. we also have bakura, where lizards invade from a small galaxy that orgits very close to the SW galaxy. they are defeated. thrawn the only grand admiral of the empire left nearly defeats the NR. the eye of the emperor(big ship) around(hard to explain, no one in control, supposed to be with an imerial ramnant group, they lose control and arent ever near it really)
luke falls in love with a girl, she goes away.
absolutely none of this is in order though, and i only said it randomly from memory

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 07:23 PM
Click here to Send mim cloudwater a Private Message Find more posts by mim cloudwater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

It was christmas day, you forgot a lot, but you are forgiven.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 01:43 AM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mim cloudwater

i didnt plan to put evrything in, just more stuff

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 03:55 AM
Click here to Send mim cloudwater a Private Message Find more posts by mim cloudwater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote