KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Super-class Star Destroyers

Super-class Star Destroyers
Started by: Draxnair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draxnair
Lt. Cmdr. (Imperial Navy)

Super-class Star Destroyers

Ok, now that there is no EU PERSECUTION in here, I will continue;

I am trying to gather information on all SSDs ever manufactured. I have accumulated a list so far and I am wonder what I left out, and/or any comments anyone has on it.

Executor- Destroyed @ Battle of Endor
Lusyankya- seriously damaged @ Battle of Thyferra/taken by NR
Iron Fist- destroyed over Dathomir
Night Hammer- destroyed with Admiral Daala over Yavin 4
Intimidator/Pride of Yevetha- escaped back to deep core after Black Fleet Crisis
Terror- destoyed in Rebel Assault 2
Guardian- unknown

Thats all I have so far, what am I missing and what is their current status. Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

Assistant SrGM Draxnair (SWRPGA)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Draxnair a Private Message Find more posts by Draxnair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambarturion

The Razor`s Kiss, stolen by Warlord Zsinj and destroyed by the Republic just outside of the Kuat system.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 12:18 AM
Click here to Send Ambarturion a Private Message Find more posts by Ambarturion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

You're forgetting 6 destroyers. 2 Eclipse, and 4 sovereign. Can't remember the names. D:

Btw, Eclipse both destroyed, and the sovereign all destroyed early on.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 12:42 AM
Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draxnair
Lt. Cmdr. (Imperial Navy)

Thanks both of u.... i'm only concentrating on executor-class super SD's right now.... any idea on the time frame of when the razor's kiss was destroyed?/ ie: book? etc?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:08 AM
Click here to Send Draxnair a Private Message Find more posts by Draxnair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

One thing that bugs me is the size of a super-class star destroyer. The Official star wars encyclopedia says 8000 meters, star wars behind the magic and many other stuff say 12600 meters and theforce.net who are way off and wrong of course say 18600 meters.

So is it 8000 meters or 12600 meters ?

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:18 AM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I'm not sure how big but in the scene in ANH where the Executor is destroyed you can tell how big--or rather, how small, it is in comparison to the Death Star

Also the Eclipse-class Star Destroyers kick ass

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 06:45 PM
Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote