KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Aaargh

Aaargh
Started by: Volundro Ramm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

Aaargh

Im a big fan of the NJO series, but is there anyone like me, who's struggling to get through the last few books? Ive never had this problem before. Ive normally read a book within the first couple of months of it being released. Ive been reading the first force heretic book for..... well, ages.....since it was put on book shelves. Its just soooo boring. Its starting to really piss me off. Ive come this far, i cant give up now. But really cant be bothered to read them!! The force heretic trilogy that is. I wish they'd chosen a different author. Shane Dix and that other cat i cant remember his name are really quite lame at writing a Star Wars adventure. Im not sure if its just the story they've been given, or just that there, well, bad.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 07:32 AM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm with you...I'm on Force Heretic II now for 5 months...I just don't feel like reading.

I have easy access to the rest of the books too, I can read them when I want to, but I just don't read anymore.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 07:40 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah, actually, it took me a hell of a long time to get through the FH trilogy! the first one was a big pain all the way untill the end where at least some fun things happened, the second and third one were a bit better, but in general the FH is really boring

now, I'm reading The Final Prophecy but due to RL-commitments I can't read much at the time

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:59 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

I didn't mind FH, but it wasn't that great either. Really, the series peaked with Traitor, and the few after that were pretty good. The last couple weren't great, especially the cop-out explanation as to why the Vong weren't felt in the force.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 06:28 AM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote