KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Speculation Wanted [spoilers]

Speculation Wanted [spoilers]
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

Speculation Wanted [spoilers]

Dark Journey, while a really good book, left me with several questions.

1. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Did Jacen Solo die? In my oppinion, absolutely not!
2. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: What became of Raynar Thul? He wasn't even mentioned in DJ...He's probably ok
3. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Will Jaina remain Kyp Durron's apprentice? I hope not.
4. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Will Tenel Ka remain the Queen of Hapes or will she pursue the path of a jedi?.....I'm going to say she stays with the jedi
5. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Will Jaina Solo and Jag Fel fall in love? A possible romance was hinted at.......

Who wants to speculate on the latest Star Wars mysteries...??? smile

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I believe all of that stuff is true. You are good at speculation now aren't you?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 11:07 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Re: Speculation Wanted [spoilers]

quote:
Originally posted by Julie
Dark Journey, while a really good book, left me with several questions.

1. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Did Jacen Solo die? In my oppinion, absolutely not!
2. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: What became of Raynar Thul? He wasn't even mentioned in DJ...He's probably ok
3. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Will Jaina remain Kyp Durron's apprentice? I hope not.
4. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Will Tenel Ka remain the Queen of Hapes or will she pursue the path of a jedi?.....I'm going to say she stays with the jedi
5. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Will Jaina Solo and Jag Fel fall in love? A possible romance was hinted at.......

Who wants to speculate on the latest Star Wars mysteries...??? smile

1. No way. He's too important to the story that is yet to be told.
2. No idea but not important enough to matter
3. I hope so, at least for a little while
4. I think she will stay put
5. I hope not. Jaina needs to concentrate on being a Jedi for a while and finding her brother.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 09:02 PM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Thank you both for your thoughts.

hmmm... jedi oasis and I seem to differ on several points....
Oh well, I guess that's part of life wink

Come on where'd everybody go??????

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm here, just trying to figure why they didn't say anything about Raynar in DJ. They could of at least made a point of it that they tracked a coral ship flying erradically and A Jedi might have felt Raynar's presence. But then the ship goes into the Vong type of hyperspace.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 02:23 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

hmmm...I'll try to track down the answer....

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 04:35 AM
LanceWindu

Do you think that there is an answer out there?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 03:17 AM
Julie
The Student

I asked, but she said that she couldn't comment on the future of NJO....no surprise there.

Personally, I believe that Raynar's out there somewhere....safe...not happy but safe.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 11:27 PM
LanceWindu

Maybe they are keeping him crazy like the last time we saw him.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 12:20 AM
Julie
The Student

huh? confused

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 03:49 AM
LanceWindu

The last time we saw Raynar he was drugged up or somethhing and he was halucinating.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 03:55 AM
Julie
The Student

Oh....ok. All I remember was that he was really upset.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 04:02 AM