KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Episode III: The Video Game

Star Wars Episode III: The Video Game
Started by: MAMA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MAMA
jedi_zuhairi

Smile Star Wars Episode III: The Video Game

Episode III will get its own game that will release at the same time as the movie come out. This is a leaked poster that TFN got it from somewhere. What do u think of it?

Attachment: episode3vg.jpg
This has been downloaded 208 time(s).

"Certainly of death, small chances of success, what are we waiting for!?"- Gimli

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 03:51 PM
Click here to Send MAMA a Private Message Find more posts by MAMA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

cool

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 07:54 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Deflok

It's real too, LFL issued a cease and desist notice hence why it's not on their site now. As Supershadow would say "Killer Cool!"

Let's just hope it's not another Enter the Matrix...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Mr.Deflok a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Deflok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

sounds good...I just hope it's true...games have a bad habit of being pushed back...BTW, what system is this for?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 03:37 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MAMA
jedi_zuhairi

Rumors told it will be for the PS2 and Xbox, for the time being

"Certainly of death, small chances of success, what are we waiting for!?"- Gimli

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 07:02 AM
Click here to Send MAMA a Private Message Find more posts by MAMA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

MAMA> great, it was annoying when the episode 2 game only came out on GBA

Mr defolk> i believe the only problem with enter the matrix is that you could not get the main characters (at least for me) but with this you can play as Anakin, Obi Wan, Mace, Yoda, or Sidious (possibly more possiblities)
and lets hope its not an episode 1 game where you play as one person, then it changes who you are auto maticly AND lets hope the light saber works the way its supposed to (cutting things when it touches something, works when defending bullets and other light saber blades)

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 07:47 AM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MAMA
jedi_zuhairi

I took this from TFN:
LucasArts have confirmed that they are indeed working on the inevitable Star Wars: Episode III game - and they say that it will be "the most authentic Jedi experience ever".

I hope its true!!!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:12 PM
Julie
The Student

Yes.....hope so....I didn't even know there was an AOTC game....oh well, I could never play it....bc of the xbox not having it. Hope EpIII lives up to the expectations. I wanna walk out of that theatre...either crying....or like "wow"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

oh i know. i'm getting three pairs of tickets just in case. if the movie sucks...ill sell them! but it wont, thats what i did woith AOTC. i saw it three times opening day.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 05:44 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

that picture is like an advertising hanging poster, if you look at the sides you can see its hanging from something. probly scouting ides for the new movie franchise

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 05:46 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

three times eh....wow I don't know if I can do that....it depends when school releases next year...and if I can make it out to Celebration III....I may be broke if I do

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 02:48 AM
Stealth
Ranger

The game is coming out May 5th. Movie is coming out May 19th.

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:51 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Its probably going to suck, movie games often do

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:15 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Actually I looked up on the game and it looks pretty good. Battle style is superb, force powers kick a$$, graphics are awesome, oh when you progress in the game your force powers get stronger. So I think it will be a great game... Hopefully

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

How about the gameplay? Clipping shit like that? I'll believe it when i see it, i have seen very few movie games that i actually want to play

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 12:03 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

The game play is awesome... But of course see it to believe it.

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 07:50 PM
Stealth
Ranger

Or better yet... let the force guide you.

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 07:50 PM
Fishy

You played it already then?

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 08:07 PM
The Rover

I'm sort of with Fishy....I'll have to play it to believe it. wink

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 08:20 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Its not like they can't produce good movie games, it just hardly ever happens.

Maybe it will be good, but i won't believe it is until i play it myself and before that i will just assume it sucks because 98% of movie games suck

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 08:22 PM