KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » E.t/

E.t/
Started by: @F1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
@F1
Tomato Crisps

E.t/

I was wondering if any one new this, is E.T part of the starwars universe?

does he have force powers, like when he healed?

Old Post May 5th, 2004 02:56 PM
Click here to Send @F1 a Private Message Find more posts by @F1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

he makes a cameo in EpI yes, but his powers or what ever you call them are uncanon since they are shown in a non-star wars movie (and not made by lucas)

Old Post May 5th, 2004 03:06 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galaxy Ghost
quick and easy death

who knows...... maybe the little guy could be a jedi.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 05:47 PM
Click here to Send Galaxy Ghost a Private Message Find more posts by Galaxy Ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

No!

No no no!

ET, under no cirucumstances, belongs to Lucas. Yes, there were the little ET critters in TPM during the meeting, but that's called a cameo appearance. ET is NOT a jedi, and doesn't belong in the Star Wars Universe.

With that said, for more practical reasons, ET being a jedi is plain stupid messed

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 5th, 2004 09:12 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

i agree 100% no E.T. could be a Jedi

Old Post May 6th, 2004 12:02 AM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galaxy Ghost
quick and easy death

i dont know..........what kinda sabre would he wield?

double bladed or dual sabres?

how cool would he be!?!?!? big grin

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:56 AM
Click here to Send Galaxy Ghost a Private Message Find more posts by Galaxy Ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

if you would see that than you'd seen every thing.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 05:29 AM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

IMO, (although I know this wasn't the intent of the original film, this is strictly my own EU creation) E.T. WAS a Jedi. My reasoning? We see him display force powers, such as Force Heal, Telepathy, I think telekinesis as well but I can't remember. Secondly, when E.T. sees the kid in the Yoda costume, he goes "Home, home" and trots after him. But the crowning element is this:

When the astronaught comes to get E.T., he acts scared. But he doesn't act it when he sees the astronaught...only when he hears the astronaught's breathing just before he shows up. Breathing that sounds a lot like a certain Dark Lord of the Sith.

So yeah, in my own mind E.T. and his crew were on a desperate mission to escape the Empire, with a Jedi on board. Why else would they leave him behind and just take off like that?

Old Post May 6th, 2004 07:49 AM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

omfg...ET is not in the star wars universe. As much as you want it, he's not.

And ET would look incredibly retarded with a lightsaber no expression

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 6th, 2004 12:33 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

sorry, spear, that cameo in TPM makes him IN the star wars universe... though all of his "powers" you see in the movie (ET, not TPM of course) are not star wars-canon at all

all that you can go in the canon way is saying that he comes from the SW universe and that's it

Old Post May 6th, 2004 12:47 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

isn't the whole point of a cameo appearance that they don'te belong there?

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:00 PM
yerssot

just poking fun and such... like Rick McCallum doing one in TPM and Doug Chiang and ...

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:28 PM
Galaxy Ghost
quick and easy death

i was just kidding...........by the way....

Old Post May 6th, 2004 03:27 PM
VengeanceGOD

Yeah, i know, but I wanted to espouse my theories anyways. smile

Old Post May 7th, 2004 07:09 AM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagels

Of course it did give a whole new funny meaning to when ET sees a Yoda costume and was all like, "Home, home!" wink

Old Post May 7th, 2004 07:38 AM
Click here to Send Bagels a Private Message Find more posts by Bagels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote