KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Lost jedi hopefuls.

Lost jedi hopefuls.
Started by: rustiswordz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rustiswordz
Rusty i aint......

Lost jedi hopefuls.

Right the jedi order doesnt usually accept children above a certain age even if they are gifted in the force (anakin was the obvious exception)

What happens to them? Isnt it dangerous allowing force capable people running around unchecked for say the sith to find?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:02 AM
Click here to Send rustiswordz a Private Message Find more posts by rustiswordz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

according to the Obiwan books....if a padawan has not been chosen to be an apprentice by the time he/she turns 13 he/ she goes on to the agriculture corps....they use the force to help other societies flourish under harsh conditions.

As for there being force sensitives running around unchecked...well there are the witches of Dathomir and

others...usu they are the "prophets" of their villiages...the wise ones...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 03:48 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah...just look at what the students of Luke did before they were found. They were the 'prophets', or they survived in the mines of Kessel, or they were witches...and on and on...although, most of the time, if they aren't trained by the Jedi, they aren't trained at all...so it really isn't that harmful to society to allow them to not be trained.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 07:50 PM
Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

look on the other hand, how many trained jedi have fallen to the dark side and caused trouble of all kinds???

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

precisly...yes...it's this generation...such a lack of morals, i tell ya...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 08:07 AM
Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

it happens.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 09:33 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote