KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What's your Midichlorian count??

What's your Midichlorian count??
Started by: sonofasaiyan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's your Midichlorian count??

Mine is 11,075. YAY!!!! I'm above average. Happy Dance

If we keep pushing technology, eventually it will push back.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:37 PM
Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

12,978 Ha! i'm above you! Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

How do i know my count?

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 07:43 PM
Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I suppose you guess.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:42 PM
Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

If that's the case, mine's 8 thumb up

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 09:55 PM
Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

*sigh*

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 09:59 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jedi Priestess why are you such a kill-joy?huh

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 01:59 AM
Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Gee I dont know...why can you not follow the forum rules? This is thread number 2 in the last two days that got moved because it was in the wrong place first of all. And secondly, in my opinion you couldnt have a serious INFORMED discussion if your bloody life depended on it. And don't complain about my post because you asked, I neither require or need a rebuttal. I see you are working towards your BA in education. I've have been a teacher for 20 years pal and my most feverent hope is that you get a student with your lack of focus right out of the chute. wink

Last edited by ~JP~ on Jul 24th, 2004 at 04:42 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 04:40 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

Your a teacher? Well so am i

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:52 AM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Kewlies! What do you teach?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:53 AM
Master Kadub

teachers..... reading

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 08:05 AM
Click here to Send Master Kadub a Private Message Find more posts by Master Kadub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, you are actually comparing educating the masses who will one day determine and mold the future in every manner conceivable to creating threads and posting on a website????? Ok... messed. It's all you dear. And you correlate my personality and evaluate my ability to be an educator by what I post on this site. I thought this site was for both recreation and discussion and It's obvious that according to you, I'm wrong.

Last edited by sonofasaiyan on Jul 24th, 2004 at 12:42 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 12:38 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

erm NO, what I said was that I hope you get a student exactly like you. I didnt say anything about your ability to teach. I commented on your lack of ability to follow the forum rules demonstrated by the relocation of 2 threads you had opened. Go back and read the reply again. For future reference sonofasaiyan, please remember that the Priestess is nothing if not direct when you ask her a question. cool

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 01:25 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

P.S.
If you yank the chain of the Priestess you are going to get bit. Just a fact. wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 01:48 PM
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

OOO. I'm sooo terrified. A teacher in her 40's hundreds of miles away from me just came at me with an idle threat. And on the internet no less.huh laughing And it's not a lack of ability it's more case of pure insubordination. Remeber this is surreal, there is a world beyond these forums. yes So don't get so peeved all the time at people you'll never meet or maybe even see. A word to the wise is sufficient, so I'll allot you several more. No hard feelings. smokin'

Last edited by sonofasaiyan on Jul 24th, 2004 at 02:53 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 02:42 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Threat? What are you 10? That wasn't a threat you silly boy. laughing I merely stated that if you are silly enough to yank my chain as in0"why do you have to be such a kill-joy" then you should expect a reply. And you need to go back to Math class pal. I stated I have been a teacher for 20 years, how can I be in my 30's? I started teaching at 23. Do the math. Me thinks you are just torqued that someone finds your useless threads a waste of time. At any rate, I grow tired of this silly battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. See ya. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 02:56 PM
The Inkeeper

See, this is why they stopped teachers from caning pupils.

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 03:08 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

ROTFLAMO! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

good one Sauron!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 03:11 PM
The Inkeeper

wink Thanks, i still love the sig, pure brilliant smile

Btw-how do i actually find my count. Or is this thread just an actual waste of space...time...and my life?

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 03:12 PM