KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Powerful with the Force (updated)

Who is the most powerful with the foce (Sith or Jedi)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Palpatine/Darth Sidious 7 14.89%
Yoda 8 17.02%
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader 14 29.79%
Luke Skywalker 5 10.64%
Exar Kun 4 8.51%
Revan (Sith or Jedi) 8 17.02%
Kyp Durron 1 2.13%
Other 0 0%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Powerful with the Force (updated)
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morgoths_Wrath

Warning Powerful with the Force (updated)

Ok, updated the list now, and changed my vote after thinking about it. Luke is probably the most powerful out of all of them, but Yoda def. has the most knowledge no question.

Last edited by Morgoths_Wrath on Sep 11th, 2004 at 10:38 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 10:34 PM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Agreed.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 01:58 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WarSpawn
Archaic Seraph

holy crap, Kyp Durron is the most powerful Force user there ever was.

Mr. Wiggles and WarSpawn. Who Run It?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:44 AM
Click here to Send WarSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by WarSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

well the EU guys dont count IMHO so Im sticking with Vader still.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 04:08 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WarSpawn
Archaic Seraph

Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe

that's what the section is called. =/

Mr. Wiggles and WarSpawn. Who Run It?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 05:00 PM
Click here to Send WarSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by WarSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i would say the emperor. vader would follow..but he's not as strong as the emperor when they both die

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 05:47 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, there is no point saying EU guys don't count IN the EU section. If someone wants to open up a canon-only version of this in one of the film areas, feel free.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

It's hard to say, really. I'm having a hard time believing that Kyp Durron is the most powerful though...giving Luke a force-induced coma or no.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 10:53 PM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Kadub

You know, everybody has their favorite character....

I like Luke......

but the most powerful force user in the galaxy is still Vader/Anakin...

Think about it....everybody feared him....

The emperor, because he knew that Anakin was powerful enough to defeat anybody by himself if trained properly...

Yoda, because he knew how powerful Anakin was but was wreckless and had to be watched....

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 09:00 AM
Click here to Send Master Kadub a Private Message Find more posts by Master Kadub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xanatos
Pop Corn

Who's Revan?

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

play Knights of the Old Republic

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 11:03 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xanatos
Pop Corn

Ok thats who I thought you ment. It's actually Reven, but that is a easy mistake.

I was just wordering if he was some other guy I have never heard of.

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 02:01 AM
Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

i thought it was Revan....at least I think that's the KOTOR baddie/ goodie/ amoral hero/ heroine

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 04:09 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xanatos
Pop Corn

I always that it was Reven I should check this out.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 08:15 PM
Xanatos
Pop Corn

It is Revan blink I nead to get my ears checked.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 08:17 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

yes it is Darth Revan from Knights of the Old Republic!

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 09:54 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

I know well who kyp is, but what does he look like?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 02:10 AM
Click here to Send Mace Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Mace Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadHeretic
Master Jedi

It's hard to say, really. I'm having a hard time believing that Kyp Durron is the most powerful though...giving Luke a force-induced coma or no.

No, Kyp did NOT. It took BOTH Exar Kun and Kyp Durron to take down Luke. Took Luke's most gifted student and an ancienct and very powerful Sith Lord..It's explained in the book that even Luke couldn't prevail against their COMBINED attack.

Another thing to think about - Luke is the ONLY person in the entire Star Wars galaxy who is officially said as the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy - databank (Anakin, Mara), authors Aaron Allston, Walter J Williams.

Anakin Skywalker was the most powerful with the force. He was - until his some came into existence. It is directly said in the book Shadows of the Empire - which happened before The Return of the Jedi.

Here are some quotes - directly from Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader.

The dark side was addictive, more potent than any drug.
When Luke accepted it, he would be more powerful
than Vader, more powerful than the Emperor. Together
they could rule the galaxy.

Yes, the Force was strong in Luke, perhaps even
stronger than it had been in Anakin. But the boy
needed to embrace the dark side, to learn where the
real power was, to achieve his true promise.

So strong, the boy. Who could have known? Luke
Skywalker—his son—might well be the most powerful
man in the galaxy.

The answer is crystal clear.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 03:58 AM
Click here to Send MadHeretic a Private Message Find more posts by MadHeretic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadHeretic
Master Jedi

In addition, only One man was strong enough to defeat both Darth Vader and the Emperor. He defeated Vader in a duel (ROTJ), and a younger and more powerful Emperor in a duel (Dark Empire series).

Not even Yoda or Mace Windu were a match for any of them (Episode 3 spoilers). What Vader said about Luke being the most powerful man in the galaxy was indeed true, rightfully.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 04:00 AM
Click here to Send MadHeretic a Private Message Find more posts by MadHeretic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadHeretic
Master Jedi

The Emperor wanted Luke to take Vader's place. Vader wanted to eliminate the Emperor with Luke's help and then rule the galaxy (shadows of the empire, ESB, ROTJ). Both of them wanted the better man.

However, Darth Vader and the Emperor are more powerful than Yoda and any other Jedi. Anakin Skywalker, being the child of the force itself, has the greatest potential ever that no one could rival..however as he himself explained, the force was even stronger in his son!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 04:38 AM