KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Prediction: Jump In Timline.

Prediction: Jump In Timline.
Started by: Volundro Ramm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

Prediction: Jump In Timline.

Like all fans off the NJO book series knows Star By Star was the central book of the series, and like alot of others i've been wondering how its going to end. Well, we all thought Anakin and Tahiri would save the galaxy after the premonition(can't remember who had it). It seemed as though the way it was going Anakin was a very central character, and was leading the Jedi to defeat the Vong. But now Anakins gone and it makes me wonder were the storys going to end up. well maybe a jump in the timeline, say around 15 to 20 years, and a certain Ben Skywalker becoming a Jedi? Think about it. Mara Jade infected with a mystery illness that had killed everyone else that had been infected. I think Ben maybe infected somehow and maybe able to use this to fight the Vong. I also definately think that Vegere has a big part to play. She's definately a Jedi from the old republic written about in Rogue Planet. Still, who knows..........Who needs Jedi. I say bring back Fett!!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2002 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Don't you know that Fett is like over 50 yrs old??? He can't do much in the way of fighting now. And it was Ikiris that had the premonition about Anakin and Tahiri.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2002 07:15 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

Wishful thinking maybe....Hey, maybe a rocket launching zimmer frame might even the odds.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2002 08:04 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I don't think they'd jump that many years, but I guess its possible. If SBS is the central book of the series, that means we have alot of books left in the series.....yeaaaaaa smile

Old Post Mar 15th, 2002 01:26 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Goodie.

It looks like if you want to get Julie happy then all you have to do is this:

"There are still many books in the NJO to go!!!"

Old Post Mar 15th, 2002 04:30 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

I heard somewhere that the NJO book series would end up with a New Jedi Order(hence the title), with the jedi imbracing the light and darkside of the force. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2002 04:07 PM
LanceWindu

That would be a major twist.

2 questions about the end of the NJO series:

1. Do you think they will kill Luke off at the end? I mean he can't live forever.

2. Will Luke or another Jedi ever get the Jedi Council back up and working?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2002 05:57 PM
Volundro Ramm

The only way Del Rey would be able to kill off Luke would be if George Lucas okayed it. He gave the okay to kill off Chewie, but i can't see him letting them kill Luke. Lukes his baby. I think maybe Luke and Kyp would propbably head the new jedi council at the end of the NJO book series.(again, hence the title "The New Jedi Order", with Luke leading the pasive jedi and kyp leading the aggressive.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2002 07:09 PM
LanceWindu

But Luke can't live as long as Yoda he has to die sometime.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2002 07:25 PM
Volundro Ramm

I think that times a fair way off. How old is he now, around 50?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2002 07:34 PM
LanceWindu

Around that. He doesn't have to die in the NJO but he will have to die sometime. Maybe after Ben becomes a full fleged Jedi Knight?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2002 08:01 PM
Julie
The Student

I don't believe Luke will die in NJO....however now that he has an heir....his chances of dying are much better

In one of the NJO books....I think it was Kyp who tells Jaina that they are the NJO and it's their job to pull together and beat the bad guys.

I think that there will be a new Jedi Council, but not necessarily as the last dev of the plot line....I believe it will be fairly soon if it does happen....just my feelings

Old Post Mar 16th, 2002 04:01 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

If it is soon then they need to start building up to it. They haven't mentioned it in quite a while.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2002 05:52 AM
Julie
The Student

relationship b/t who??????????????????

Old Post Mar 16th, 2002 10:50 PM
Volundro Ramm

Say what?? confused

Old Post Mar 17th, 2002 11:14 PM
LanceWindu

What Julie???

Old Post Mar 18th, 2002 06:00 AM
Julie
The Student

yeah I'm confused too confused .....ahhh quick pick a diff topic

Old Post Mar 18th, 2002 11:45 PM
LanceWindu

Not yet. You confused us. What does b/t mean?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2002 10:58 PM
Julie
The Student

I confused you eek! .......b/t means between

Old Post Mar 19th, 2002 11:04 PM
LanceWindu

How did you get "relationship b/t who??????????????" from If it is soon then they need to start building up to it. "They haven't mentioned it in quite a while."?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2002 11:09 PM