KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars-Related Election stuff.

Star Wars-Related Election stuff.
Started by: tpaquin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

Star Wars-Related Election stuff.

I didn't know where lese to post this. It's from my website, which I won't give the address for, because I'm not that guy.

"Washington—George bush shocked everyone today by announcing an abrupt change in running mates one week before the election. Bush's new running mate, former governor of Mississippi, Darth Vader seems an odd choice due to his ties with the dark side but Bush was adamant. ''He's actually more human than Cheney is. Really."

(please log in to view the image)
Bush did not seem content after the Vice-Presidential debate, so soon opted for the switch. Bush also noted, "I just watche dthe original movies the other day, and Vader has a lot of what I'm looking for." In an equally bold move, he replaced secretary of state Colin Powell with Grand Moff Tarkin. With the election only a week away, and Bush's position in the polls rising due to support from "Diehard Star Wars fans," tarkin has already begun work in a new presidential anti-terrorism device over the skies of Manhattan, which locals have noted as being, "no moon."
"That's no moon."

In response to Bush's decision, Kerry has appointed a new running mate, dropping the often flaky John Edwards for the often flaky Obi Wan Kenobi. Kenobi, who had been in recluse for nearly twenty years, when asked about his appointment said, "I've taken my first step into a larger world."

Bush's team has immediately confronted Kerry's decision saying that Kenobi is a "flip flopper," in that he first supported the invasion of Geonosis, then objected to it. In response, Kerry's camp stated that Kenobi was forced to object due to new information coming to light. Kerry notes that Bush's invasion was slated to help save the people from "Robot terrorism," when it essentially only proved useful to Ashcroft, who received training in the power of the Dark Side.
On a lighter note, Ralph Nader announced that he was dropping Camejo, whoever that is, and his new running made would be a Dewback, proving that Nader is totally bat-shit crazy."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 07:24 PM
Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 12:19 AM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

wow laughing out loud nice big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 12:29 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xanatos
Pop Corn

Shirk Obi's head it's bigger than JK other than that, lol

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 02:05 AM
Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Surgent
KMC's #1 Fake Mod

Tee hee. I found your website.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 07:17 AM
Click here to Send Darth Surgent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Surgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

too bad that isn't John Ashcroft with the lightning, but rather Don Rumsfeld...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 11:23 PM
Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote