KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Boba Fett Killed A Jedi!!!

Boba Fett Killed A Jedi!!!
Started by: X-Menfan2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

Boba Fett Killed A Jedi!!!

I recently heard about a Star Wars comic where Darth Vader is after Han Solo for some reason. Boba Fett is also after him. They both go to Tatonine and get into a fight with each other. Vader is about to slash him apart with his lightsabre, when Fett pulls out his own!!! He then replies with saying that Vader isn't the only one to kill a Jedi. Now, how could he have killed a jedi? Wouldn't he have sensed Fett and disarmed him with the force? Can anyone help?

Attachment: boba fett.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 08:57 PM
Click here to Send X-Menfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Well given that Jango was killed by a Jedi, it would be no surprise if Boba had killed some to avenge his fathers death.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 08:58 AM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

It's possible for a non-force user to kill a force user. Jango killed Jedi.\

Hell, a whole slew of jedi got killed by those robots in Ep. II at the arena.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 11:39 PM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Boba fett is a insane badass, thats how

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 12:45 AM
Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

jedi aren't invincible....just hard to kill...and Boba made a life of killing

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudysseus

Theres an issue of the Star Wars Tales comic thats totally devoted to Fett, and it shows his trophy room in his home, and there are a handful of lightsabers in a case. Not sure how relevant these stories are, but I would assume someone as capable as Boba Fett appears to be (Return of the Jedi notwithstanding) he could kill a Jedi. It may be a lot of work, but he could probably figure out a way. Now, could he go one on one with someone like a Mace Windu or a Yoda in their prime? I think he'd have one helluva time.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 07:58 PM
Click here to Send rudysseus a Private Message Find more posts by rudysseus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Baylin
Well given that Jango was killed by a Jedi, it would be no surprise if Boba had killed some to avenge his fathers death.

in another fett comic, it shows boba in his quarters taking off his armor. in the foreground is a glass case with three lightsaber hilts. so boba has obviously killed a few.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 09:26 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote