KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Is the Falcon in ROTS?

Is the Falcon in ROTS?
Started by: Plissken

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Plissken

Is the Falcon in ROTS?

In the trailer I saw, I swear there was a shot of the Falcon taking off from a hanger, just as the blast doors closed behind it. Did anyone else see this? Am I nuts? (More importantly, has anyone got a screenshot?)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 06:36 PM
Click here to Send Plissken a Private Message Find more posts by Plissken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

At what part of the trailer?
And this should be moved to the Episode III section.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 06:48 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killua

Your nuts ! :P

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:26 PM
Click here to Send Killua a Private Message Find more posts by Killua Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

maybe i personally dont think the falcon should be in it lucas is tieing so many things from the OT into the pregul trilogy like jango fett and boba fett ironically relating to obi wan's case and anikan being the one to make 3PO and other junk 2.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 02:11 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

I saw the Falcon as well. I paused the trailer and it clearly shows the Falcon for maybe a second or so. this is right before [i think] the part in the trailer were sidious makes that wierd laugh as he raises his lightsaber. to me it makes sence to have the Falcon in this movie. smile

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 03:33 AM
Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I just went through that scene and there's no Falcon there at all.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 08:38 AM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

The Falcon is in the trailer. If you go through the trailer withought pausing it you cant see it. once again before the sidious scene were they show a hangar door closing pause it and move the curser slowly back and forth until you see it. i positive its there. smile

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 03:43 PM
Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Here's a screen shot. Where do u see it?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 05:04 PM
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

I agree, I looked through the trailer several times very slowly and I saw no signs of the Falcon. I think you're seeing things.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 05:52 PM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

I copied the image onto Microsoft paint and put a circle around what i think could be the Falcon. How do i get the picture into one of my posts? It might not be the Falcon but it looks like it.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 09:28 PM
mandalorian_war
i used 2 b Grievous_90210

thats the back of the new jedi starfighter but your right it does resemble the mf in shape and the cockpit of it looks like the mfs

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 10:42 PM
Click here to Send mandalorian_war a Private Message Find more posts by mandalorian_war Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xanatos
Pop Corn

quote:
Originally posted by TheVapor
I copied the image onto Microsoft paint and put a circle around what i think could be the Falcon. How do i get the picture into one of my posts? It might not be the Falcon but it looks like it.

Host it on Imageshack and put the url between img tags

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 11:25 PM
Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

oh. new jedi starfighter. didn't know that. embarrasment it looked like the mf to me. thanks for telling me. wink

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 11:45 PM
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

it looks like the falcon to me. besides, it could make sense, because han would be like, 10. smile

(remember TPM is 32 years bby, AOTC 22 bby, ROTS 20 bby. Solo is 32 at yavin.)

So surely it is the falcon

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 02:50 AM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

yea but the falcon was orignally lando's who no's whos it was b4 that

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 03:35 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

true. (googles landos age but cant find anything.)
anyone know how old he is?

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 07:24 PM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote