KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » KOTOR III discussion

KOTOR III discussion
Started by: Darth Nazgul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Nazgul

KOTOR III discussion

Hey all I have searched threw the 1st 3 pages of threads and can't find any threads on Kotor III. I know that it hasnt been announced but I was just wondering what you people would like to see happen in Kotor III. So post idea's for plotlines, weapons, what era of time the game takes place, characters, improvements and new additions that you would like to see in the next game.

P.S if some has already made a topi could someone please give me a link....thanks

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 10:43 AM
Click here to Send Darth Nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Err, preferably something more imaginative than the small development from KOTOR that the new game seems to be, with far less ridiculous force powers and no bloody cortosis weapons!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 10:58 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

to be able to fight your self instead of the pc taking over

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 08:15 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

A more expansive story.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 10:07 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

freaking real time fighting like jedi academy. im tired of that fighting style. seriously, if you combined the fighting style of JA to the storyline of KOTOR then youd have a perfect game! you could still have the ubgrades and EXP but your skill would have to build itself.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 10:34 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

No....
THE FIGHTING OF THE EPISODE III GAME WITH THE STORY OF KOTOR.....
eek! geek

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 10:46 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Areora

How about useable vehicles? Besides swoop racing. I wanna fly my OWN ship. screw having a pilot and lemme do it right. >smile

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Areora a Private Message Find more posts by Areora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Much more interesting characters and a better storyline than KOTO 2 had.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 09:58 PM
Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I liked KOTOR II....hmmm if the load times could be improved that would be lovely

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:22 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

It was slower because Obsidian tried to cram so much stuff in the original code used for KotOR I....

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:24 AM
Julie
The Student

Actually I think it was slightly faster than the load times for KOTOR I but who knows...I have a newer x box so that might have something to do with the improvement.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:44 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

I meant the constant slow-times on certain planets and such.....
And I got a new XBOX for Christmas, (my old one capped out...), too, and it still slows down...?
Maybe my disc is scratched......*Goes and checks KotOR II disk*

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 03:05 AM
Julie
The Student

No that could be .... lag time is common. It's kinda cool to watch fights from all angles though.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 05:23 PM
Areora

I think the lag on KOTOR II was due to too many frames per second. You'll notice the biggest lag spots are in big battles with lots of blaster fire and lightsabers and such.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 07:12 PM
Click here to Send Areora a Private Message Find more posts by Areora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

True......

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 08:27 PM
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

ooh, what if somehow, you could play online... but only after you got to a certain point in the game or something. Like... you could join with other players, but their ships wouldn't look like the ebon hawk (we know its going to come back). Than you could adventure and people would ad in stuff every now and then.

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:05 PM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

that would be cool...if they wait for the technology to come up to speed they'll figure out some way to make that possible...but I think it might be one step below, like only available to physically linked systems

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 11:11 PM
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

Hm... physicaly linked systems... that would work... maybe the players could play the actual storyline, but after every battle they switch characters that they are playing. Also, everyone could have input on the PC.

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 11:33 PM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Rumours say that KotOR III'll be coming out with the "X2"....

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 01:08 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

^ Very likely indeed.

Okay, I'm going with storyline. I think that KOTOR III will bring all the characters from the previews games and merged them with posible newer characters. I have a feeling that Darth Revan and the Exile will meet again and that will determine the fate of the falling Republic. There won't be any need for any flashbacks to the Mandelorian wars since it was clearly brougth up in the game.

Romances? You betcha there is going to be some loving in the game. I sincerely hope it doesn't go Matrix Revolution love tragedy. However it is most likely that either Darth Revan or the Exile might chose to quit being a Jedi and join his/her sweetheart to start a family.

Villains! This will be is the most essential keys to success for KOTOR III. This time the villain better top the previous Darths that came before him or her. We're talking serious menace with out any mercy type of villain. Yes it will be a Darth and the Dark side will return. Let's just hope that the villain in KOTOR III won't be a [SPOILER - highlight to read]: A lame old hag like Kreia

And finally (just to keep it short) Pod Racers! eek!

Bigger Tracks! Longer races! And upgrades for the Pods!

One more thing.....as for developer......BIOWARE! thumb up

Can't wait for KOTOR III

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jan 19th, 2005 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 01:29 AM
Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote