KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Father and SOn

Father and SOn
Started by: AragonIsKing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AragonIsKing
Come On! I'm a good guy

Question Father and SOn

Is Count Dooku Anakin's father?

My reasons for thinking this:
I noticed stong emotional tension when they fought (hanger scene Episode II)
Their fighting styles matchn (hanger scene Episode II)
It went dark when they fought, much like it did when Vader and Luke fought. (Return of the Jedi)
Count Dooku took off Anakin's arm, like Vader took off Luke's arm. (Empire Strkies Back)
There was an extreme amount of "radiation" in Anakin's blood. (Episode I)
Dooku is old enough to be anyone's father.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:29 AM
Click here to Send AragonIsKing a Private Message Find more posts by AragonIsKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

In Episode One, Shmi Skywalker said that Anakin had NO father. And i think she would know whether somebody got her pregnent or not.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:40 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Also, fighting style is not genetic.

Interesting idea though, but Shmi disputes it quite thoroughly.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:47 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Count Dooku was Anakin's father, he would have a machine arm and said, " Anakin, I am your father."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:39 AM
Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

but on the other side, he sliced off Anakin's arm.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:39 AM
Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

It's an interesting theory. And honestly, all you have is hearsay from Annie's mother. It might be easier for her to believe her son was born of an unnatural cause than if he was the child of some random old stranger, which is the case presented here.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:29 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I don't trust Shmi as far as I can spit here...but Dooku...well tht is rather far ´fetched

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Seeing as he's OLD! stick out tongue
Weirder things have happened though....confused
But seriously, dude, this idea has about as much zinc to it as the idea that "Palpatine is Anakin's father".....

Personally, however, I do believe that Anakin did have a father - but that it was probably some scum-bag who forced Shmi to have relations with him while she was a slave....

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:07 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

I prefer to believe Shmi on this. Anakin has no father, he was conceived by the midichlorians like Qui-Gon said in TPM.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:11 PM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Well if that waqs true, anakin would be mega super hyper uber kick ass
and he is just super mega kick ass....so I belive shmi screwed someone and wqanted to be her boy all special (or maybe she was disgusted (hmm maybe Jabba wás anakins dad))

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:14 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

No, not by midi-chlorians, but by the Force. yes
Midi-chlorians are just a way for the Jedi to help determine how strong one's bond is with the Force....the more there are, the stronger the bond - however, one person cannot truly determine anothers exact number of midi-chlorians, and it is a largely-debatable task practiced amongst the Jedi.....wink

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:14 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AragonIsKing
Come On! I'm a good guy

Warning

Thanks for the comments wink
I dont really believe Shmi, though. I think that she was impregnated by someone. Sorry for the cliche: "It takes two to tango."
Not only that, but no one adressed the fact that Count didnt kill Anakin when he had the chance to in the Hanger. I mean, if he's a fair match for Yoda, than surely he could've killed Anakin, yet he spared him. Hummmm......

Last edited by AragonIsKing on Mar 2nd, 2005 at 08:41 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 08:37 PM
Click here to Send AragonIsKing a Private Message Find more posts by AragonIsKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

I wonder if she had an orgasim when the Midi-chlorians impregnated her???????

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

quote:
Originally posted by AragonIsKing
Thanks for the comments wink
I dont really believe Shmi, though. I think that she was impregnated by someone. Sorry for the cliche: "It takes two to tango."
Not only that, but no one adressed the fact that Count didnt kill Anakin when he had the chance to in the Hanger. I mean, if he's a fair match for Yoda, than surely he could've killed Anakin, yet he spared him. Hummmm......

But Dooku was Palpatine/Sidious' apprentice, so surely he would know of his Master's bids to turn Anakin to the Dark Side of the Force....

And Stealth Agent> That is both funny, and extremely offensive....laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:16 PM
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

well she seriously had to feel something when she got pregnat not just all of sudden hmmm im pregnant and if she had to feel something it was probally orgasmic

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 11:33 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

True.....:droolio:

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 11:48 PM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

as for shmi saying he had no father......if you were her,would you admit to having sex with the ol' count? sad me either.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:33 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

lol
but this thread shouldn't exist. anakin's father is the force

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:51 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

exactly

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I thought palpy was gonna be his father, but that would have been SOOOO obvious

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 10:23 AM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote