KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What's Your Favorite Clone Wars Episode?

What's Your Favorite Clone Wars Episode?
Started by: stefaan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stefaan
The only non-geek in here

What's Your Favorite Clone Wars Episode?

What is your favorite Clone Wars episode/chapter?
Just wanna know, mine chapter 14 wiht Unduli and Offee.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:12 PM
Click here to Send stefaan a Private Message Find more posts by stefaan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I like chapter 20 a lot, we got to see so much more as it is twice the length then any other episode. And it also introduced Grievous for the first time ever.

Oh, and by the way.
This is in the wrong section, PM a mod to get him/her to move it to the EU section for u.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:15 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stefaan
The only non-geek in here

Oh, yeah, i'm noticing it just now, got the wrong links.
Btw chapter 20 is my second favourite, really cool.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:18 PM
Click here to Send stefaan a Private Message Find more posts by stefaan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Shaak Ti
Togruta Jedi Master

Chapter 20
Chapter 14
Chapter 4

Optimus: Let me guess. It's Bumblebee, isn't it?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:49 PM
Click here to Send Master Shaak Ti a Private Message Find more posts by Master Shaak Ti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
commander gree

i havent seen enyone sad i dont have cartoonetwork but i heard it was a dvd coming soon do you guys know when it will come and where it will come?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:13 PM
Click here to Send commander gree a Private Message Find more posts by commander gree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan Skywalker

Chapter 20, Grievous owned those Jedi, plus it had a cool cliff hanger ending

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:18 PM
Click here to Send Dan Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Dan Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smoker Stevens
Marihuana Smuggler

I really like the episodes with mace fighting droids, some awesome jedi action. Further I always like the Ithorian using his Force Scream or some kind of trick and of course the part when Obi says: Hoot Kezet!! Hoot Kezet!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Smoker Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Smoker Stevens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

the ones with mace,lumy and barriss,Ki-Adi,Shaak Ti, Aayla, and Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

Plus the first one

The one with Kit is pretty cool

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:58 PM
Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

Chapter 20. The Jedi weren't portrayed as gods and weren't Force pushing entire armies. I just don't get one thing about the episode, why was Daakmen Barrek all alone deflecting blasters shots when everyone else was hiding?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:43 AM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Veav

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Se7in
Chapter 20. The Jedi weren't portrayed as gods and weren't Force pushing entire armies. I just don't get one thing about the episode, why was Daakmen Barrek all alone deflecting blasters shots when everyone else was hiding?

Maybe he was trying to get the broken ship where all Jedi was hiding. Then he contacted Obi-Wan and got Owned by Grievous

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:45 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Veav a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Veav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

Maybe. Just seemed wierd that everyone was behind some kind of rubble while he was fighting.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:50 AM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

well they could have been there, they just didnt die.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:46 AM
Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

chapter 12-13 with Mace Windu.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

Episodes 19, 20, and 25. Assajj and Greivous were kick-ass in those. When Greivous seperated his arms I was going "Holy Dark siders Batman, they'ze screwed!"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sXe
jenr

The last one.... bc/z that was the only one I was able to watch, lol

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 06:08 PM
Click here to Send sXe a Private Message Find more posts by sXe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

I've only seen seasons 1 and 2. My favorite episodes were the Anakin vs. Asajj episodes. Very favorite probably being episode19 followed by 18. Then maybe 20 or else 9 or maybe 7 ro 12 or 13. Hard to say. But I think 19's my favorite out of the first 2 seasons. least favorite is maybe 17 because it was pretty much just Clones flying around or perhaps 16 because it was just Padme being a dumbass.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:38 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote