KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » why'd anakin have to die?

why'd anakin have to die?
Started by: ryamathart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ryamathart

why'd anakin have to die?

why did anakin Solo have to die, i just got done reading edge of victory 1 and before that i had already read dark journey and i can say that anakin was a much more interesting person than either of his siblings.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2002 05:48 AM
Click here to Send ryamathart a Private Message Find more posts by ryamathart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Anakin was one of my favorite characters too. But we have to let the authors use their own creativeness. He's dead.

I think that if they should have killed any of the Solo kids it should have been Jacen instead. But we have to live with the decision that was made.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2002 06:30 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I get the feeling I would kill all of them...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 16th, 2002 05:06 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

HaHa

Why is that you murderer?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2002 09:02 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I haven't read the NJO, but their early development in the EU was certainly enough to turn me against them. If they ever hire me to write an NJO book, they are ALL becoming one with the Force...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 16th, 2002 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

What is wrong with them?

You probably never read the YJK. But in that series they really let you get to know the characters better.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2002 09:12 PM
Julie
The Student

Wow, Ush is pretty dead set against the Solo children. Why did Anakin have to die...hmmm....because the galaxy is at war and nobody is safe in the fight of good vs. evil.
Anakin was young, bright, strong in the force, and loved by those around him....this makes his death extra sad and more of an emotional minefield that the NJO authors can play with....

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 01:12 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Wasn't well loved by me...

They really should give Luke a son and kill HIM. Probably a good pay-off if Luke has to do it.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 01:20 AM
Julie
The Student

What's with killing off everyone's kid????

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 01:21 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As soon as they become heroes AS children, they lose the right to live in Ushville.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 01:24 AM
Julie
The Student

eek! You don't like heros????

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 01:46 AM
LanceWindu

He means hero's as children.

Just wait for young Ben Skywalker to grow up and become a Jedi Knight. It would be awesome if he became the next Darth Vader and kills off Luke. But not until Luke is really old and slow though. Otherwise it would suck.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 01:52 AM
Julie
The Student

eek! what happened to the nice .....kind family people????
Why couldn't young Ben just grow up to be wise and good and just?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 02:05 AM
LanceWindu

Because we need the Sith to reemerge to start a new exciting series later on. And who better to do that then one of the grandson's of Darth Vader?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 02:12 AM
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

I'm with that Ush dude, kill the Solo kids(whats left of them, they all wack), come to think of it kill of all the jedi, the whole lot of them apart from Luke and maybe his son. Then eventually have Luke die of a heart attack in his mid 70s finding out that his son Ben has turned to the darkside(sweet).

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 03:01 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Stupid idea. That really sucks. It must have taken you a whole 2 seconds to come up with that one.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 03:06 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Look Skywalker children lead crappy lives. That's the way it is for that family. Death is a blessing to them.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 05:10 PM
Julie
The Student

hahaha....you're saying that being a hero admired by the whole galaxy is a curse?????

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 09:26 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm saying that NO Skywalker should have an easy life.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 09:57 PM
Julie
The Student

oh...ok....well from a certain pov nobody has an easy life...but I do see your point....yes no skywalker should have an easy life...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 10:04 PM