KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » help!

help!
Started by: mephistodesigns

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

help!

I'm just wondering if any mac users out there know how I can convert my Quicktime files of the newest Clone Wars cartoon into a format which I can burn to a dvd. Right now the files are in .mov format and IMovie is no help at all. I just want to be able to watch these on my DVD player until these episodes get released officialy on DVD. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 11:20 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

sorry....me and computers aren't nice to each other...and besides I don't have a mac.

I doubt anyone will know...but who knows. Why burn em to DVD...just get a camcorder or something it'll be easier

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 11:22 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

uhhh i think you have to ....its impossible. Get kazza and re download them on a different format.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 11:23 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaymach Ral'Tir

It's not impossible. Google for: Convert .mov to .avi

You'll find something about using Rad Video Tools. Go with that. I would post links, but this forum is a piece of crap and wont let me until I'm "more recognized". Bah.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 05:49 AM
Click here to Send Jaymach Ral'Tir a Private Message Find more posts by Jaymach Ral'Tir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

oh just go buy the dvd

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:19 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaymach Ral'Tir

The DVD doesn't have the latest ep's on it, thus it wouldn't be complete. Personally I just keep them all on my HDD, it's much easier. They go nicely in a folder with the Ewoks and Droids cartoons. smile

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 08:08 PM
Click here to Send Jaymach Ral'Tir a Private Message Find more posts by Jaymach Ral'Tir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

yeah, I bought the DVD of the first Volume, I just want to be able to watch the second volume on my TV, and will still GLADLY buy vol II when it hits shelves.

And thanks Jaymach, I'll look into that!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 08:06 AM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

There should be plenty of programs that do that; Macs are known for their photo and video abilities. Check Google as instructed wink

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:59 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote