KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » All Of Star Trek Vs All Of Star Wars

All Of Star Trek Vs All Of Star Wars
Started by: darthdumbledore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (76): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthdumbledore
Movie Buff 123

All Of Star Trek Vs All Of Star Wars

Right lets cut all the rubbish and get down to what everyone wants to know which one would win remember all of the star wars galaxy against all of the star trek galaxy (INCLUDING BORG) excluding Q for those who know him COME ON LET THE BATTLE BEGIN

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:25 PM
Click here to Send darthdumbledore a Private Message Find more posts by darthdumbledore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

star wars will win they have the force

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:52 PM
Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthdumbledore
Movie Buff 123

but in space Star trek would outnumber them and The force could do nothing to the Borg could it

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:55 PM
Click here to Send darthdumbledore a Private Message Find more posts by darthdumbledore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

star wars has lightsabers.

star trek has flimsy photon balsters or whatever...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:23 PM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Star wars also has the death star, star trek has photon torpedos

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:37 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Star Wars has the Force, and that would work on the Borg. What the f**k?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:07 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Star Wars without any doubt, their ships don't get destroyed as easily... Their fleets are more organised and more focused on conquering then on scouting.. Then there is the force the Jedi the Sith not to mention the Death Star. Besides the Death star in the movies can only be destroyed by sending small fighters, which i have never seen in Star Trek and the second one only by a ground attack... Star Trek doesn't have real ground battles.

But we could just all be saying this because most of us Like Star Wars a lot more then Star Trek and those Star Trek guys could probably figure out a few reasons why Star Trek would win...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:48 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Star Wars would win

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:57 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

The borg can't do crap to the Jedi, this thread says ALL of Star Wars vs ALL of Star Trek, so that means we get all the PT Jedi. The PT jedi can work borg because the borg are still organic enough to make waves in the force, so the Jedi can still sense their movements before they happen. And again, since its ALL of Star Wars, we (the star wars geeks who are obviously the commanders in all this right? wink ) could just send in Sidious, Vader, Maul, Dooku, and General Grievous. GG and Vader'll show them punks what a real cyborg can do. Maul will have a pile of 'em in pieces in minutes, and Dooku and Sidious will just start crushing their chest cavities one by one. Bit of lightening here and there...no prob. Then Luke flys in and blows that gay ass Death Star rip off of a core ship they have and they'll all just die!

Star Wars owns their asses, especially their ships in star battles. Ya know why? Because in Star Trek, every time they get fired on, they spend 20 minutes debating whether or not to fire back, by then a single Imperial Star Destroyer can incinerate their biggest ship (which, when I last checked, was about a thrid the size of one Star Destroyer).

A trekkie once posed me this question and wanted a serious answer, so, as you can probably tell, i've thought about this before.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:15 AM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Ship to ship, Star Trek easily, they have more advanced weapons, ships and shields...

Ground Troops Star Wars takes it (Jedi are too strong)...

I say star trek, they can nuke any planet from orbit... i dont think any jedi can stop a few hundred torpedoes...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:24 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

so can the death star... bye bye every planet in the star trek universe!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:30 AM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

star trek is like watching paint dry.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:15 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mephistodesigns
so can the death star... bye bye every planet in the star trek universe!

the death star isnt a large, highly mobile fleet...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:32 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Destroyer
Dark Lord of the Sith

Yeah but the Empire is so bow down to the might of the empire!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:36 AM
Click here to Send Darth Destroyer a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Destroyer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

i concur! like that? my pr1983 impression! bwa !

but i do agree.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:37 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

Originally posted by pr1983

why am i even listening to you, you have friggin' CYCLOPS as your avatar... wink

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:18 AM
mephistodesigns

and whats to stop jedi from boarding a starfleet vessel and anhilating its crew? Wouldn't even need jedi's, Tarrful and a wookiee squad could handle those whiney ass book worms any day.

"Uhhhh, captain, my arms seem to have been apparently REMOVED from my person by a large hairy species of humanoid."--any star trek officer.

"Well, get me a sample of its hair as soon as you can so we can analize this predicament. perhaps we can find a way to reason with it".--any star trek captain.

"Sir, I appear to be passing out from blood loss. Perhaps with a little effort...no sir, I am most definetly going to pass out now."

"deck officer, send a team down to assess the situation and perhaps we can gain more insight into this apparently violent species."

Wtih that, the Wookiees storm in, officers and cadets alike get their arms torn from their sockets and are beaten to a final death with their own dead limbs.

C'mon man, Star Wars has bigger ships, cooler aliens with more gadgets than a thousand Q's (the Bond ones), bad ass bounty hunters, wookiees, Sith (which could single handedly wipe their @$$es with the Star Trek universe IMO), Jedi (again, tough to kill), MUCH larger battle ships that brim with hard hitting weapons, the Death Star, Assassin Droids, Black Sun, the Force which gives them insight into the outcome of battles before they happen, allowing them to alter their own futures. Star Trek CAN'T win. And do you know why? Its more realistic, Star Wars is mythological, and (in your best Morranis Lord Helmet voice) myth's will always triumph because realistic is dumb!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:31 AM
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

Originally posted by pr1983
It's large. (size of a small moon)It's highly mobile. (It made it all the way to Yavin in about as much time as the "Fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.") It's not a fleet. I guess you got me there.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:18 PM
Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

does it really need to be one? look what it did to the rebel fleet in ROTJ...mince meat mofos! And its does have a fleet, the Imperial Navy led by none other than the EXECUTOR. And since a regular Star Destroyer is already three times the size of star trek's largest ship, the Executor should have no trouble dealing with their stuffy brood!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:41 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I can't believe anyone thought the Trekkies could win a space battle. Here's any Star Trek episode...

"Captain, we've been hit one. Shields are at 18%."

"Prepare to fire on my mark..."

Eight minutes later.

"Captain, the small saucerlike freighter has successfully avoided our volley of little red starlike torpedoes. What now?"

"Set coordinates for 'Way the hell away from here'"

Roll credits.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 05:18 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote