KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » vector prime

vector prime
Started by: obi-one killer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
obi-one killer
Try-Mega

vector prime

who cant wait for the next book after the Von read about Luke's son Ben Skywalker? I'm hoping it will as good as the New Jedi Order books any comment's

Last edited by obi-one killer on May 12th, 2005 at 04:27 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2005 04:25 PM
Click here to Send obi-one killer a Private Message Find more posts by obi-one killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi7115

I'm sorry you have such bad taste for liking NJO. R.A. just wrote a SW book with D&D Monsters for the Vong.To many writers not realizing that they made the Vong two-faced in their beliefs. Read the NJO series again & you will see the light.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:05 AM
Click here to Send Jedi7115 a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi7115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
star22

I agree. NJO was horrible. I wish I hadn't bought them.

I am the Dark Side~ Sig image by Tracyn

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:10 PM
Click here to Send star22 a Private Message Find more posts by star22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
obi-one killer
Try-Mega

ok for an update im asking who cant wait for the new books to come out. aother thing I've all the NJO books and they are prety good there are somethings in there that is agrumentive but they are a good series. you people arnt using your amagination thats how star wras got stsrated and there are rwighters trying to expand on that. Maybe they think they can bring something new to star wars but all together they do a good job so stop complainin thats all i find is peoplecomplainin. so shut up and use your amagination because most of the time it gets better.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 04:20 PM
Click here to Send obi-one killer a Private Message Find more posts by obi-one killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oswald Kenobi
Just Passing Through

I read the first three books in the NJO series and stopped. To me, they just don't capture the spirit of the films. In my opinion, only Timothy Zahn's five novels mimic the movies in book form.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:43 AM
Click here to Send Oswald Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Oswald Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
obi-one killer
Try-Mega

they didnt want to mimic his work they wanted to make there own. they dont capture the spirit of the film because they werent made to or writen. they compltely added something new wich to some people were ba and to others were good. I'm in the middle I want to know how the vong fit in the New Republic if they give them a plce to stay besides zonoma sekot.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:29 PM
Renegade_Jedi
Galactic PWNR

Coming out in August, there is going to be a trilogy with a very young Ben Skywalker (like 5 or 6), and the rest of the gang.. It takes place around a group of insects with a force sensitive queen, and they've taken over an area in the unknown regions

"I am Vergere, what are you?"
-Vergere, "Traitor"

"Choose and decide."
-Vergere, "Traitor"

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:14 PM
Click here to Send Renegade_Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Renegade_Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Renegade_Jedi
Galactic PWNR

Oh, and dare you defy the wonder of NJO? It explains so much if you're intelligent enough to get it and have read most of the other books.

"I am Vergere, what are you?"
-Vergere, "Traitor"

"Choose and decide."
-Vergere, "Traitor"

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Renegade_Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Renegade_Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
obi-one killer
Try-Mega

read i'v read every NJO book three times EACH i own them all it took me a long time to get the money but I got them and read them. what I was saying was that i wonder how the vong are put in the new republic and how the citicens will react because of so much hate there is towards the vong because there should still be fighting ,and what will they do with the technology. I'm not calling the books bad but it will be interesting how it will workout.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 01:22 PM