KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » should KOTOR be made into movies

should KOTOR be made into movies
Started by: darthvader_fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

should KOTOR be made into movies

Do think that KOTOR should be made into movies? I think that Lucasfilm should so we dont have to cry when ROTS is done. I wish that they would keep making more Star Wars films

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post May 16th, 2005 01:07 PM
Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

when word of the tv series came out, i hoped and prayed for KOTOR or even tales of the jedi or something equally cool and detatched from the original saga would be made. but it looks like we wont have such a pleasure any time soon. perhaps in the far future though. star wars is a money making monster and i doubt GL will ever put it to rest. thank the lord for GL's love for money, or we may not have even had the PT Happy Dance

Old Post May 16th, 2005 01:17 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenobi2004

Yes man let's hope so that GL thinks about it....it's will be so amazing seeing raven and malak all of these in real life characters....i would be the first to watch it and the first to buy it on DVD since i'm just crazy about anything that has star wars wriiten abouut it....

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:39 PM
Click here to Send kenobi2004 a Private Message Find more posts by kenobi2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

No....

I don't think it should be made into movies or series, maybe somebody else but not Revan. Making games like that into a movie will fail, there is just no way they can make everything from the game into a movie and make it good. Besides i would be really disappointed with how Revan looks and talks and how everything turns out. They can make movies relating to Revan maybe after Revan has died or movies of what happened between the Great hunt and the Mandelorian wars. But they should not put somebody like Revan in a movie.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:54 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

Have you seen super mario bros., Final fantasy, resident evil, twin dragons, street fighter, mortal cambat let's not repeat history. no no

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:08 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Good Point. Maybe a manga cartoon though, so it's kinda alternative

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:25 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naga Sadow

hmm, he should make somehtin like Mandalorian wars or shit like that, perhaps Exar kuns rise... but definitly not revan. he is only a game character, they would screw him up in a movie

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:28 PM
Click here to Send Naga Sadow a Private Message Find more posts by Naga Sadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

But wouldn't Manga Revan be cool, but I hope GL doesn't do it, some young maverick director or someone . . .

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:34 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

No... That wouldn't be cool either.. It would still screw up a lot of things Kotor is a game and should stay a game

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:52 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naga Sadow

well, i didnt mean a game. they could just put Revan as main character in mandalorian wars. U know, kinda like clone wars...The beggining of kotor.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:55 PM
Click here to Send Naga Sadow a Private Message Find more posts by Naga Sadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

Knights of the Old Republic is the best star wars game ever beer
Knights of the Old Republic is the best star wars game ever

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post May 17th, 2005 12:56 AM
Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Maybe something like a couple hundred episode clone wars thing about the Mandalorian Wars.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 01:01 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

They would still have Revan in it, and I'm not sure if I would like that. Revan is a mythical character, a lot of people will be dissapointed with the look and sex of the person. The way its acted, or drawn whatever, the way the voice sounds... A story about the other people could easily be done, but they shouldn't put Revan in it.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:33 AM
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

no, don't F()ck up a good game by making it into a movie............. remember Mortal Kombat??????? remember Tomb raider???????????

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:35 AM
Click here to Send Darth Ridah a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ridah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Ridah
no, don't F()ck up a good game by making it into a movie............. remember Mortal Kombat??????? remember Tomb raider???????????
yeah that's one I forgaot up above tomb Raper is more like it while were letting some *ss make a movie about Kotor Let's also have the Nazi's come into power and let them have Poland Back. I'm pretty sure things would go different. DON"T REPEAT HISTORY. A MOVIE SCRIPT FOR KOTOR

Old Post May 17th, 2005 05:25 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

NO

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:26 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote