KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Revan speculation

Is this a cool idea, whether true or not?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes! I now think it's true. 2 10.53%
Yes, it's a cool idea but it's wrong. 5 26.32%
Maybe, we will have to wait and see. 6 31.58%
No, I think Anakin is though. 2 10.53%
um... I like pie. 4 21.05%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Revan speculation
Started by: Emperor Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Revan speculation

I was bored and came up with this idea where Revan is the physical embodiment of the will of the Force. Total speculation, 99.9% chance it's all bogus, but it's just an idea to think about.

Now what made me think that? Well he is extremely powerful, Kreia says he is like the heart of the Force, he has an insanely strong will, and he saved the galaxy (or Republic) 3 times. First from the Mandalorians, then from Malak, then from the original Sith Empire, and Kreia thinks he did it all to save the Republic and everything had its reason. And perhaps in KOTOR 3 he saves the Force by killing the Exile or something.

Now, if he represents the will of the Force, why did Malak almost kill him? Because Revan wasn't strong enough to face the original Sith empire yet. He got far stronger after KOTOR than he was during his first reign as Dark Lord of the Sith, until he was powerful enough to defeat the original Sith empire. It seems like everything had a purpose to me.

Once again though, this is just an idea to throw around, there's no proof of anything.... yet.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:09 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

cool, but I don't think its like that.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Darth Ridah a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ridah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

First off, yes, Revan is extremely powerful, but I don't know if you can take Kreia's statement as literal. I haven't played KotOR II, but I don't think the Exile is literally the "death of the Force" -- he's just a means towards that end. Also, I can't recall there ever being a statement that Revan was stronger after his reign as and his fall from being the Dark Lord of the Sith; the Republic, however, was. Also, we don't yet know if Revan did defeat the Sith Empire.

It'd be a neat idea and it'd prove that there were Chosen Ones before THE Chosen One.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Revan was considered stronger than he had formerly been by Malak before the final battle, when he didn't even have his memories back

Old Post May 19th, 2005 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I like it of course we have absolutly no way of knowing if its wrong or right though.

Now the death of the force and the heart of the force thing is probably something Kotor III will move on with, at least I hope so, but before we can say this theory is wrong or right we will just have to play Kotor III

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 19th, 2005 05:50 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
I like it of course we have absolutly no way of knowing if its wrong or right though.

Now the death of the force and the heart of the force thing is probably something Kotor III will move on with, at least I hope so, but before we can say this theory is wrong or right we will just have to play Kotor III

My thoughts too.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:37 AM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

So know that most have seen episode 3, any changes?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:02 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

i like pie...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:31 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jerico
Generic Badguy

And woulden't it be more fun if Revan was a woman? c'mon theres no females in Star Wars (minus leia) that are important so why not, we nerds need something to ogle.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:31 PM
Click here to Send Jerico a Private Message Find more posts by Jerico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I really don't care what sex Revan is, I just always kinda assumed he was a Male... Because of something I no longer remember

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:35 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

that specualtion pretty rad if you ask me. but i totally agree with fishy

fishy sometimes we're like the same person we have exactly the same point of view

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:04 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Well, I'm glad it's at least entertaining. And according to the official KOTOR 2 website, Revan is male and they hint that the official side is dark side.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 09:59 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, but.... I like pie.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I read somewhere, cant find it again, that both Revan aand the Exile are manle and that the LS ending is canon for both.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:16 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I read somewhere, cant find it again, that both Revan aand the Exile are manle and that the LS ending is canon for both.

NO! the pie destroys them all! NOTHING CAN DEFEAT PIE!

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:17 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract

LS Ending for both?

God that sucks...

Then they will have introduce a new enemy tie it in with Revan and all that crap... the idiots if they make Revan dark and the story can be so much more rewarding and easier to make. Not to mention you would actually have the feeling to work against something or for something

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:55 AM