KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Darth Plageus......

Darth Plageus......
Started by: Darth Traidor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Traidor

Darth Plageus......

When will we be able to read things about darth plageus??

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Darth Traidor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Traidor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Last Son
Man of Steel

I don't know. It's possible he had a hand in creating Anakin.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:36 PM
Click here to Send The Last Son a Private Message Find more posts by The Last Son Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

I read something about him in a pub toilet or was that something else stick out tongue

I expect he'll rear his head in the EU world and no he didnt have anything to do with Anakins conception

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:38 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Just_Joe

I was thinking Palps was going to reveal more about Anakin's birth once he said how Plageus taught the midichlorians on how to create life.

"Wipe them out.......all of them!"

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:38 PM
Click here to Send Just_Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Just_Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

guys, who claims that Palpatine was being honest??

it was THE perfect way to convince Anakin to go dark: say someone found out how to stop people from dying and that he can also go further and create life

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:43 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by smoker4
I read something about him in a pub toilet or was that something else stick out tongue

I expect he'll rear his head in the EU world and no he didnt have anything to do with Anakins conception

I saw one too!eek!

What did it say exactly??

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:46 PM
Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

That's what you get for hanging out in places of ill repute, *****!!! big grin

And, um, hey, it wasn't my phone # was it???

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagueis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagueis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

I sincerely believe that Palpatine had no idea how to create life with mitichlorians and that is was just a bs way of promising the power Anakin wanted. Then again, maybe good ol' sidious actually believed that it could be done? confused

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:10 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazerlike42
Darth Incompetant

I think he is being mostly honest at the very least given the way he seems to take great joy in telling the story; he's probably reminiscing.

John 3:16 ^Thanks Ast Rofan^

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:12 PM
Click here to Send Lazerlike42 a Private Message Find more posts by Lazerlike42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Last Son
Man of Steel

If thats not the case, how was Anakin concieved? Since you seem to know so much.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:12 PM
Click here to Send The Last Son a Private Message Find more posts by The Last Son Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smoker Stevens
Marihuana Smuggler

it was the will of the force, so the force created anakin

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:16 PM
Click here to Send Smoker Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Smoker Stevens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

No one can seem to offer up any positive evidence that Plagueis DIDN'T have a hand in Anakins conception. I think the only reason midichlorians are re-mentioned is to at least imply the possibility. And although Sidious did not have this ability, I think he believed that Plagueis DID.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:45 AM
Click here to Send Darth Plagueis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagueis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

Agh!! Why was this moved here? The ONLY place in the Satr Wars universe that Plagueis is even mentioned is episode 3...it seemed appropriate there. Not that I would ever question a mod, mind you.... wink

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:50 AM
Darth Traidor

well, it has always been unclear how exactly palpatine became so powerful, lukas must have saved that for his final chapter, nobody was ever allowed to really write about that and mentioning plageus is to show where he learned it. I think in time to come weŽll have a whole lot of stuff to read about him. I also think plageus is real an d that sidious actually betrayed his mentor, you can tell from his pleasure telling the story. I think plageus was not even evil, though he was a sith, he was just learning all about the force there is, from what the movie said. no sith was ever called "the wise"

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:28 AM
Click here to Send Darth Traidor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Traidor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote