KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Does Darth Vader wear a colostomy bag?

Does Darth Vader wear a colostomy bag?
Started by: acedanger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
acedanger
MASTER JEDI

Does Darth Vader wear a colostomy bag?

I was talking with my friend the other day about how Darth Vader goes to the bathroom with the suit on. So I came to the conclusion that he probably wears a colostomy bag. Because it would be to much work to get unsuited and suited back up every time he needed to release. My friend said ya that's probably what he does. And then I said I know then my friend said well ummm.. yea that makes sense then i said well ya know...

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:10 PM
Click here to Send acedanger a Private Message Find more posts by acedanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

but more importantly: how does he eat no expression

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:12 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

He lives in an orb on the executionor. he just pees and poops right into the floor, and can take off his mask, in there.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:14 PM
Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yerssot
but more importantly: how does he eat no expression

That's why he has his meditation chamber, he can remove his helmet and eat in there.

Since this doesn't directly affect Episode III, moving.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:14 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

He eats stuff and his "droppings" are used to create electricity for his suit to operate.

What little is left after this operation is pumped up into a "vaporizing chamber", located under his chin. There those micrograms of extremely dense poo, will be exposed to a electric current, which makes them vaporize. The vapor is pushed out with each exhale Vader makes.

That's why he doesn't like holding breath too long. Since, if the chamber fills up, there must be an emergency vent, which leads straight to his lungs. (Yes, the second pipe going down to his throat).

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:16 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atomik
yub yub

Well vader doesnt actually "eat", however (according to Star Wars visual dictionary book) nutrients get released through his mask, there is obviously some system at the other end. With all the cool technology they have in the SW galaxy, i'm sure it's really clean wink

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:17 PM
Click here to Send atomik a Private Message Find more posts by atomik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

your shittin me

Old Post May 26th, 2005 07:02 PM
Click here to Send ~ J ~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~ J ~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
your shittin me

Best quote. wink

Old Post May 26th, 2005 07:38 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

His digestion system is somehow "altered: from a normal human being......

Maybe there is some system that releases the poop as a gas..... but not from his mouth.... It'l stink !!! How can he talk face to face ??

PSYCHO !!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 04:53 AM
Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote