KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » In attempt to creat lightsabers, kids blow up

In attempt to creat lightsabers, kids blow up
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

In attempt to creat lightsabers, kids blow up

I was driving home earlier and heard on the radio that three kids of the ages 17,19 and 20. Decided to try and create lightsabers. They got the bright idea of using flourescant light bulbs, but could not get them to light. (The following is a prime example of the ingenuity this generation posseses.) So they decided to fill the lights with kerosine. Needless to say everything went boom. One kid died and the other two are said to be in intensive care.

laughing laughing laughing i love it.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:46 AM
Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_Undying

LMAO
Wow, never underestimate the power of SHEER IDIOCY. I'm pretty sure Darwin agrees with me when I say, "Those kids deserve to not be living."
Haha, that's about as "PC" as I can make my original thought, sorry. Rest assured, the first thought in my head had a lot more cussing and mild (but tasteful) nudity.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:21 PM
Click here to Send the_Undying a Private Message Find more posts by the_Undying Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the words of Master Yoda: Stupid, you are. Replicate sabers you three cannot, and now dead you are... blink

Old Post May 30th, 2005 01:08 PM
Click here to Send Bishop X a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

First of all, the two involved are in hospital in my town.

Secondly, no-one died. There were just two, and they received serious burns.

Thirdly this is not remotely funny, stupid as they were. But with something this serious at least research it properly first.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 30th, 2005 01:36 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_Undying

Shut us down, you have. Pee, I must. Think.... I must not....

Old Post May 30th, 2005 01:52 PM
Click here to Send the_Undying a Private Message Find more posts by the_Undying Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak

Thirdly this is not remotely funny, stupid as they were. But with something this serious at least research it properly first.

your right, i should have researched this, especially seeing how the radio was my source, but it is still damn funny.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:37 PM
Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

doesnt that mean they fail to become padawans cause they couldnt create their own lightsabers

LMAO

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:55 PM
Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

You know this isn't really funny,stupid yes funny no.You know that these kids could have died,do you?

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the force. Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is."

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:26 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Darth_Otaku: I hope you realize that they were 19, 20 max and you mean to tell me you pitty them because they came close to dying!!!

wow confused

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post May 30th, 2005 09:44 PM
Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

jesus. el nino, sesse, you guys made me laugh out loud. thanks

Old Post May 31st, 2005 12:01 AM
jabbar
Jedi Master Jabbar

Re: In attempt to creat lightsabers, kids blow up

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I was driving home earlier and heard on the radio that three kids of the ages 17,19 and 20. Decided to try and create lightsabers. They got the bright idea of using flourescant light bulbs, but could not get them to light. (The following is a prime example of the ingenuity this generation posseses.) So they decided to fill the lights with kerosine. Needless to say everything went boom. One kid died and the other two are said to be in intensive care.

laughing laughing laughing i love it.

dude, how can you "love it". A kid died and the others are in intensive care. I think your attitude is misplaced...

Old Post May 31st, 2005 07:08 AM
Click here to Send jabbar a Private Message Find more posts by jabbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jerico
Generic Badguy

'Boy, that guy just walked infront of a car, he should know not too! How hilarious! I hope his family didn't like him ho ho!'

Old Post May 31st, 2005 09:22 AM
Click here to Send Jerico a Private Message Find more posts by Jerico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just to repeat... no-one died.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 31st, 2005 03:16 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

That is damned funny....but also terribly pitiful as well.....

Old Post May 31st, 2005 11:19 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

that isnt really funny. i mean if you laughed your ass off when you thought that one died thats just horrible.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:45 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

chill people, hes laughing at how stupid they were. its not like hes laughing just because a kid died. and stop putting a hyphen in no one, ushgarak. its two words, no and one. no hyphens

kthnxbai

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Human Vader
chill people, hes laughing at how stupid they were. its not like hes laughing just because a kid died. and stop putting a hyphen in no one, ushgarak. its two words, no and one. no hyphens

kthnxbai

Even know it is incorrect, i kinda like the hyphen. Oh and it's "He's" not "Hes".

Ok! Thank you! Goodbye!

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 01:30 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol thank you, but we could sit here correcting each other all day. i mean a missing apostrophy is a lot smaller deal than a hyphen.

and "even know it is correct" is incorrect grammar.

kthnxbai

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 01:35 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Human Vader
lol thank you, but we could sit here correcting each other all day. i mean a missing apostrophy is a lot smaller deal than a hyphen.

and "even know it is correct" is incorrect grammar.

kthnxbai

Wow, "Even know it is correct" turned into improper grammer, hey? Must have happened when i wasn't looking. I don't have to use "It's" for a shorter folly within the base of the sentence that i typed up. I like to make things longer. It is tons of fun!

You forgot your capital "I" after your period. Tsk tsk tsk!

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 01:41 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote