KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Master Joruus C'baoth

Master Joruus C'baoth
Started by: Sith Follower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sith Follower
Dark Side Disciple

Master Joruus C'baoth

THE most underrated Star Wars character ever. Check on Google. There's different bits and pieces on him, and there's plenty of stuff that simply disrespects him and comments upon him simply as some "mad clone." True, he is a mad clone, but that means little to nothing in terms of his power.

With the exception of the very few under the protection of the ysalamiri, which might've been just Thrawn and Pellaeon, he took over the minds of the Chimera's crew, which according to Thrawn is about 37,000 people. Thrawn said "Impressive. Very impressive indeed." Personally, I was like "holy ****ing shit!!"

More to come. Just respect that mad clone.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Sith Follower a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Follower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Master Joruus C'baoth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sith Follower
THE most underrated Star Wars character ever. Check on Google. There's different bits and pieces on him, and there's plenty of stuff that simply disrespects him and comments upon him simply as some "mad clone." True, he is a mad clone, but that means little to nothing in terms of his power.

With the exception of the very few under the protection of the ysalamiri, which might've been just Thrawn and Pellaeon, he took over the minds of the Chimera's crew, which according to Thrawn is about 37,000 people. Thrawn said "Impressive. Very impressive indeed." Personally, I was like "holy ****ing shit!!"

More to come. Just respect that mad clone.

I agree totally. Joruus is quite the powerhouse.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Follower
Dark Side Disciple

In the end, he discovered the power to completely mold another person's mind; to replace entire bits with his own, and thus, shape them in his own image. He planned to use this power to reshape the minds of Thrawn's clones and thus, spawn an entire army of clones with essentially his own mind.

Insane you say?! You may be right, but he definitely wasn't stupid.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:17 AM
Click here to Send Sith Follower a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Follower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sith Follower
In the end, he discovered the power to completely mold another person's mind; to replace entire bits with his own, and thus, shape them in his own image. He planned to use this power to reshape the minds of Thrawn's clones and thus, spawn an entire army of clones with essentially his own mind.

Insane you say?! You may be right, but he definitely wasn't stupid.

If there was over a thousand of him......
Oh my good god...

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:30 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Nobody cares. He died. No I just don't like him for some reason. He was too psycho for his own good. I forgot how he died too. Anyone care to tell? I'm too lazy to look it up.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:03 AM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Follower
Dark Side Disciple

He was distracted and basically getting weaker as he expended so much power. He was stabbed by Mara, wielding Luke's old lightsaber.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 04:10 AM