KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » >>>Make Your Own Saber<<<

>>>Make Your Own Saber<<<
Started by: mikkosison_360

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mikkosison_360

>>>Make Your Own Saber<<<

Saber Building

Listen, I'm not so sure if there's another topic like this 'cause I barely read all the threads, there's too many of them. If there is a thread like this, just let me know (in other words "holla").

Anyways, all you have to do is just think up of your own lightsaber and basically describe it. Tell everything about it. Like the color of it, is it gonna be like Darth Maul's or Palpatine's or Luke's or anything.

I don't have any idea what mine's gonna so you guys ought to start.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:37 PM
Click here to Send mikkosison_360 a Private Message Find more posts by mikkosison_360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikkosison_360

*I don't have any idea what mine's gonna be so you guys ought to start.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:38 PM
Click here to Send mikkosison_360 a Private Message Find more posts by mikkosison_360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikkosison_360

my bad

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:38 PM
mikkosison_360

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:50 PM
kid-adi-mundi

plo koons clour green

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:23 PM
Click here to Send kid-adi-mundi a Private Message Find more posts by kid-adi-mundi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikkosison_360

`

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:10 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

mines would be the same colour as white gold...a really light metallic colour...it would be about the same size as kyle katarn's sabre from jedi outcast which seems to have an extended grip making it about twice the length of a normal sabre

this is the best pic i could find of his

(please log in to view the image)

it would have a tight spiraling grip from the base to about half way up...the rest of the grip would simply be etched into the metal as an elaborate pattern

the butt of the sabre would have my clan crest engraved into it

(please log in to view the image)

as for the sabre colour...i would go for a saltire blue which is a bit darker than a typical sabre blue

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 11:02 PM
Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miroku

i got the plans to make my own

Miroku: i'll have to open up the wind tunnel it's the only way

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 05:32 AM
Click here to Send miroku a Private Message Find more posts by miroku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Mine has a curve in it like Dooku's, but the hilt has a lot more gold on it, similar to Mace's. The button the activates the saber has a finger guard that comes out of the hilt and locks in place. When it is locked in place over the button, the saber serves as a blaster. The bottom of it is identical to Obi-Wan's saber from TPM.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 05:36 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Oh yeah and the blade is white

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 05:37 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

Hmm, the Hilt looks like Luke's Green lightsaber,but has those little black lines on the bottom like on Anakin's. Oh, and the color is blue.

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 04:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Fisto
Dark Jedi

my blade is black

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Master Fisto a Private Message Find more posts by Master Fisto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

My blade is also my WEINER.Well forget it...i will have a one sided Green Lightsaber and also another Green Benced lightsaber.For in case my other get's disabled or for a opponent who's asking for two blade's.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 07:09 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote