KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Darth Vaders suite

Darth Vaders suite
Started by: xxxpoppunker182

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xxxpoppunker182

Question Darth Vaders suite

ok i've been looking on info about Vaders suite and the only thing it says it keeps him alive. does anyone know what its made out of and what else it can do or anything?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:31 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

He has a castle on Coruscant.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:16 PM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

um... what does that hvae to do with his suite?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:30 PM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

His Suit, not suite, they are two very different things..

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

I thought he meant suite that makes castle sort of make sense.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:37 PM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

ohhhhhhhh....... youthought.. and i spelled it... OHHHHHHHHH

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:38 PM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

it's funnier when read as "suite" than as "suit"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:38 PM
xxxpoppunker182

ok sorry for the mispelling but does anyone know what its made out of or anything? and what's inside DV's castle?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:44 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

probably some sith holocrons in his castle. weapons, armor repair stuff, spare lightsaber crystals, evil dark lord stuff...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:56 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

His suit is probably made out of common materials--hell, we could perhaps make one today (though it might be a bit bulkier). I figured he was more damaged than what he appeared to be on RotS, so the only vital function his suit serves is to breathe for him...though he was doing that just fine moments before the droids placed the helmet on him. Perhaps the helmet has some sort of visual augmentation in case the fire injured Vader's eyes.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:48 AM
Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

Anyways.. It is called Bast Castle and is on Vijun, he kept the lightsabers of slain Jedi there... including Obi-Wans. A chamber like the one on the Executioner ship, a big statue of himself... It's in the game 'Jedi Academy'.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:54 AM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

I thought there was a castle on Coruscant because Luke hid a castle from somebody.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:16 AM
Boris

Probably has a few of them... he is number two in the galaxy... lol

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:19 AM
xxxpoppunker182

ok but his suit i just wanna know if its made out of anything special or if its just metal and what functions his helmet has cause i've herd it has visual enhancers and stuff.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:11 AM
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

His suit is made out of some really strong materials, and his helmet helps him breathe, and the rest of the suit just hides his battered body. I think, i could be wrong

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:49 AM
Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

It's probably just hides his prosthetics mostly. I assume it does something to control his bowel movements. It helps him to breathe and enhances his vision.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:10 PM
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

^ yeah thats probably right, though is it possible that the Emperor put something into the suit so that if Vader ever betrayed him the Emperor could just blow him up. Or if the emperor died, then something (poison) would be injected into vader

That would explain why Vader said "I must obey my master" even though in the sith betrayals go on all the time. It would also explain why Vader said that he wanted to look on luke with his own eyes and then when luke said he would die and vader said it was too late, he knew this because of the poison. It also makes sense because in RotS he had no problems breathing after being burned to a crisp

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:14 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

ok when he told luke he was gonna die it was because the emporro's lightning shorted out his suit

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:17 PM
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

I suppose it was shielded from EMP:s. If there were knowledge of them in the star wars univere...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:59 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the books, I believe Vader was tossed into a vat of acid, which would explain more dependency on the suit.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 08:47 PM
Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote