KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Darth Sion vs Darth Revan

Darth Sion vs Darth Revan
Started by: Gen. Grevious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Darth Sion vs Darth Revan

Well who do you think would win, i personally think Sion would get his ass kicked in 5 seconds...

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:16 PM
Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

I don't remeber who Sion was so I'll go with Revan.

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:39 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Sion would lose fast..

Even his power of restoring himself wouldn't do shit. He hated the Exile because Kreia choose the Exile over him. Revan is even higher in Kreia's list he would throw up a fight be defeated and die without even restoring once. At least I think so

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:41 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

Oh was sion the dude with the messed up skin? or was he the one who would wear the mask.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:43 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Caltor

messed up skin

i think revan and everyone knows that revan wins anyways because he just does.......

Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:56 PM
Click here to Send Lord Caltor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Caltor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

Though I'd lean towards Revan, there is a chance that Sion could win.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

A chance? Well if he could fart so badly Revan would die from inhaling the gasses then yeah you are right otherwise no way in hell

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 08:04 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liam k
i will not die

sion would lose and reven would lose eventually, the dark side corrupts and both would fall, that is why jedi will always rule!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:04 PM
Click here to Send liam k a Private Message Find more posts by liam k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

I get confused around here. A lot of people talk about Revan in Sith Lord terms, because I guess that was what he was for a bulk of the time, but where the KOTOR story leaves off he is redeemed to the light side. The KOTOR2 story seems to coroborate with this. Anyway I digress...
Dark side, light side, whatever side, Revan would whoop him pretty fast. As mentioned before Kreia/Darth Traya holds him higher than probably anyone, including the exile. He is a powerful warrior and a brilliant strategist.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:24 AM
Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REVAN DARKSIDE
NO FATE

Depends on how you play the game whether Revan is jedi or Sith. And Id kick anyones ass Sion wouldn't stand a chance mmooowwwhhhaaaaa ha

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 02:05 PM
Click here to Send REVAN DARKSIDE a Private Message Find more posts by REVAN DARKSIDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revan21

Revan, he has a way with words

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Revan21 a Private Message Find more posts by Revan21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

no
both revan and the exile are light side in obsidians vision, meaning theyll probably be light side in KOTOR 3. it doesnt matter though, revan would own sion either way

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 09:30 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

Then Revan.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 11:11 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

lucas arts stated that revan was DS and also he is DSwhen you fight him on kotor 2

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

They did!?! So the whole Jedi redemption thing was a sham and the DS ending was the real one? I feel so cheated.
On a side note Bioware are becoming the M Night Shymalan of software. Jade Empire had a great twist that made my jaw drop. They did the same thing to me with KOTOR. The twist in KOTOR2 didn't impress me half as much.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 12:03 AM
Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dark Side ending was not the real one. In fact, the Light Side ending was closer to it...Revan just up and disappeared one day for who-knows-why. The DS ending makes one think that he ruled the galaxy with the Starforge. However, it seems that he was defeated, even with Bastila on his side.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 12:27 AM
Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darth-yoda
lucas arts stated that revan was DS and also he is DSwhen you fight him on kotor 2

And Malak didn't have a mechanical jaw, so does that mean he never did? The Revan you faced was the final vision of the tomb of Ludo Kreesh.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:34 PM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Revan would win hands down.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:42 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote