KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who do you think was the most clever sith?

Who is the most clever sith?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Darth Traya 2 7.14%
Darth Sidious 15 53.57%
Darth Reven 10 35.71%
Naga Sadow 1 3.57%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who do you think was the most clever sith?
Started by: Ajunta Pall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ajunta Pall

Angry Who do you think was the most clever sith?

Who do you think was the most clever sith lord ever?

I think it was darth Traya but i'll be happy to recieve any replies from anybody who disagrees with me.

smokin'

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Ajunta Pall a Private Message Find more posts by Ajunta Pall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Moving to Star Wars EU...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 06:41 PM
Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Revan

and you spelled his name incorrectly

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 06:50 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REVAN DARKSIDE
NO FATE

Cut him some slack he's from the US none of you lot can spell

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 07:00 PM
Click here to Send REVAN DARKSIDE a Private Message Find more posts by REVAN DARKSIDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Revan, Kreia or Ragnos

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revan21

Revan, he founed the trayus academy, founed the sith on the edges of the galaxy, founed all the star maps, founed the star forge, figiured out how to use it, lost his memory, regained his memory, escaped the unknown word, and then went back to the sith. Thats not just power, thats brains!!!!!!!!!!!

Revan21

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Revan21 a Private Message Find more posts by Revan21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Caltor

Revan he was a great commander and as said by revan 21... all that stuff......

sidious i think people will pick because of his plan but i dont rearly think he should getg too much (umm forgot word) for what he did he just followed the sith rule to lurk in the shadows until the time is right

Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Lord Caltor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Caltor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

The most clever Sith would be Darth Sidious, because of how he planned everything throughout PT...and finally took over the Republic and turned it into an Empire.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
Revan, Kreia or Ragnos
Traya is Kreia, I think.

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
viking12344

Palps IMO. What he did really was incredible when looking at the SW universe. His plan not only brought down the jedi in front of them but brought about the empire.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 12:49 AM
Click here to Send viking12344 a Private Message Find more posts by viking12344 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
Traya is Kreia, I think.

You think?

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:25 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by viking12344
Palps IMO. What he did really was incredible when looking at the SW universe. His plan not only brought down the jedi in front of them but brought about the empire.

Its was a political thing to do... Yes, out of necessity.

Still Exar managed to recruit right in front of the Jedi without the Jedi finding out. Revan managed to turn thousands of Jedi and convinced them and soldiers to betray everything they believed in for him. And then there is always Kreia who manpiluated everything and everyone just for her own amusement.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:26 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Darth Sidious or Revan. Sidious manage to whip out all but 2 Jedi and become Emperor of the galaxy. And Revan could have whipped out the Jedi and ruled the Galaxy if you chose. But Sidious defeated Master Yoda so I'm going with Sidious.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:43 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sidious.

Hands down.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 09:51 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Teeron
Dark Lord Of Naboo

Darth Revan and Darth Sidious. I dont care what you say, To be able to stand infront of the Greatest Jedi Masters and have them not know your the Dark Lord of The Sith, Has got to be pretty damn clever.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 12:00 PM
Click here to Send Darth Teeron a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Teeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Somebody

No contest. Palpatine number one. Revan as a DISTANT second or third.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Djnannadaddy
Man do i got da munchies

darth sidious of course......hid it well enough that it took til almost the whole republic council was controlled by him for the jedi to notice....then turned their strongest against them

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:33 PM
Click here to Send Djnannadaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Djnannadaddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Somebody

Sidious's list of accomplishments include:

1. Corrupting the one being destined to destroy him into serving him.

2. Getting the same aforementioned being to also FEAR him.

3. Meeting frequently with various Jedi (including everyone's favorite powerful lil' Master Yoda) and not only managed to walk out of the room alive - but they did not suspect him for being a Dark Lord).

4. Orchestrating various devestating battles (Battle of Naboo, Geonosis, Coruscant) and wars (Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War).

5. Manipulating a very powerful Jedi Master, Dooku, to serving him unconditionally.

6. Clouded the vision of the Jedi Masters.

7. Shared the same planet of the Jedi without being detected.

8. Manipulating various organizations (Trade Federation, IBC, CIS and the Republic) to do his bidding and then had each and every one of them destroyed when he was done using them.

9. Faced two of the most powerful Jedi Masters in direct combat and survived both.

10. By far his greatest achievement, the creation of The Galactic Empire, which according to Star Wars databank is the "most powerful tyrannical regime ever known". This obviously puts Revan's Sith Empire to pure shame.

Now, some have been done by Revan, but not all. Palpatine is the most clever Sith Lord.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

How can you say Revan? Sidious underminded the whole senate and destroyed the Jedi Knights, thus taking control of the galaxy.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:55 PM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Originally posted by Darth Somebody
Sidious's list of accomplishments include:

1. Corrupting the one being destined to destroy him into serving him.

2. Getting the same aforementioned being to also FEAR him.

3. Meeting frequently with various Jedi (including everyone's favorite powerful lil' Master Yoda) and not only managed to walk out of the room alive - but they did not suspect him for being a Dark Lord).

4. Orchestrating various devestating battles (Battle of Naboo, Geonosis, Coruscant) and wars (Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War).

5. Manipulating a very powerful Jedi Master, Dooku, to serving him unconditionally.

6. Clouded the vision of the Jedi Masters.

7. Shared the same planet of the Jedi without being detected.

8. Manipulating various organizations (Trade Federation, IBC, CIS and the Republic) to do his bidding and then had each and every one of them destroyed when he was done using them.

9. Faced two of the most powerful Jedi Masters in direct combat and survived both.

10. By far his greatest achievement, the creation of The Galactic Empire, which according to Star Wars databank is the "most powerful tyrannical regime ever known". This obviously puts Revan's Sith Empire to pure shame.

Now, some have been done by Revan, but not all. Palpatine is the most clever Sith Lord.

These are very good reasons.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote