KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How Much Do You Know About The Star Wars Universe?

How Much Do You Know About The Star Wars Universe?
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Tongue How Much Do You Know About The Star Wars Universe?

I'm talking everything.

Movies, cartoons, books, comic books, EU, weapon names, Jedi Names, Sith Lords, Dark Jedi, cortosis and all that other shit!!!

On a percent scale, i wouldn't be surprised if I only knew 10% of the SW universe.

George L. prolly doesn't even know 100% I'm guessing... stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 10:03 AM
Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i really dont no much i no of kotor 1 and 2 and a slight bit off NJO that i have rean on KMC i WANNA START TO READ ALOTOF IT

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:27 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Me too.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:30 PM
Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i really dont no much i no of kotor 1 and 2 and a slight bit off NJO that i have rean on KMC i WANNA START TO READ ALOT OF IT

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:30 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

I know more than I should probably...lol....(forcejunkie here nodoubt)

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:57 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I'm talking everything.

Movies, cartoons, books, comic books, EU, weapon names, Jedi Names, Sith Lords, Dark Jedi, cortosis and all that other shit!!!

On a percent scale, i wouldn't be surprised if I only knew 10% of the SW universe.

George L. prolly doesn't even know 100% I'm guessing... stick out tongue

I know that Grievous CANNOT use the Force.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 01:00 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 01:05 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

There goes 8%...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 01:06 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

neo version 7 wht did u mean by me 2 and grevious=noforceuser grevious=worsvilliaenever lol

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:17 PM
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not alot I would imagine, I hate the whole NJO premise, and haven't read any of the books. The games however, I know off by heart, and am starting to read the comic books.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 03:13 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

A very small amount.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 03:43 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Grievous IS force potent.

stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:48 PM
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

i haven't read many comics, apart from the thrawn trilogy, but i know enough of sw from the books films movie sources and games. i', familiar with weapons from clone wars ear to NJO, though just slightly down on the vong stuff--including ship names. i am also familiar with government structures and names of jedi/soldiers from pre-empire and njo. overall... i'd say about 70%

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:01 PM
Click here to Send starwarsfreak34 a Private Message Find more posts by starwarsfreak34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

Grievous IS force potent.

stick out tongue

No. he isn't at all. no force potential whatsoever. there's hardly enough life in him for it. on the game the force metre is used to represent his mechanical abilities during lightsaber combat

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:02 PM
Click here to Send starwarsfreak34 a Private Message Find more posts by starwarsfreak34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Originally posted by starwarsfreak34
i haven't read many comics, apart from the thrawn trilogy, but i know enough of sw from the books films movie sources and games. i', familiar with weapons from clone wars ear to NJO, though just slightly down on the vong stuff--including ship names. i am also familiar with government structures and names of jedi/soldiers from pre-empire and njo. overall... i'd say about 70%

70%?

No wonder you're called 'starwarsfreak'.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:20 PM
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

Like, 1/8 of the Star Wars Universe.

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:54 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Djnannadaddy
Man do i got da munchies

wow, a percantage...........hmm......rather low....bout 5%

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:42 PM
Click here to Send Djnannadaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Djnannadaddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

70%?

No wonder you're called 'starwarsfreak'.

you better believe it. i'm the 1--and the only one--people in my school come to to ask questions about SW... though it p is ses me off the way they ask about the films all the time, and some of the younger ones just getting into it because of the new film have been know to ask: 'you know anakin, he's darth vader, right?' laughing

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 06:47 PM
Fishy

Not enough, thats for sure

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 06:49 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I know a good deal. probably more than Starwarsfreak, but I think that he thinks he knows more than he eally does. I have read around sixty books, not a lot of comics, read essential guide to characters, weapons, vehicles, new vehicles, and new characters at least three times. Some of my buddies at school know a good deal about SW also and we have competitions. One person asks us questions, and then two people race to try and answer it. I'm the undisputed best, but whatever. Most times I'm just to lazy to type a good answer. Starwarsfreak, remember that I beat you at naming planets.

Probably 30-40%

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:11 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote