KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » When Luke Skywalker maybe never returned...

When Luke Skywalker maybe never returned...
Started by: Darth Plagues

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Plagues

Warning When Luke Skywalker maybe never returned...

Luke would be thought dead after he went on a diplomatic mission to an enslaved planet in the unknown regions. He escaped though, but lost his lightsaber and C-3PO. C-3PO would tell the enslaved natives of Luke's adventures, and one of them took up the helm of the lightsaber and would lead a new rebellion.

I found the words you read above on Wikipedia, when searching on information on Luke Skywalker. And I was wondering if anybody had anymore details on this. This is the second time someone has gone by theirself beyond the galactic perimeter to save something at the risk that they will never return. I guess no one wants to see a hero die, so he/her is sent to where he/she never returns, but I guess we get a more emotional feel out of that.

But who knows...what if Luke Skywalker takes the place of Yoda and teaches that person that leads the "new rebellion" the ways of the Jedi.

In the end we we know Star Wars will never stop forcing us to use our imagination.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:31 AM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I wonder if it is from this one infinti I heard about a while back. It's real strange, kinda dreamlike to think back about it since I bearly remember it. Go look for SW infinti's, that would be your best bet in my opinion.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 05:10 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote