KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Does anybody have this Star Wars Poster?

Does anybody have this Star Wars Poster?
Started by: man23

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
man23

Does anybody have this Star Wars Poster?

Does anyone have the Star Wars Poster in the April Magazine of Entertainment Weekly? It is the one with the family tree that shows how the characters developed through the saga and gives a little explanation about them. Please tell me if anyone has it or if anyone can tell me where I can find it.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:48 PM
Click here to Send man23 a Private Message Find more posts by man23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILoveHayden
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://desiringhayden.net/images/di...339&pos=11. Copy & Paste this into your address bar and your there!!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:57 PM
Click here to Send ILoveHayden a Private Message Find more posts by ILoveHayden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILoveHayden
Restricted

Account Restricted

just clik on it

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:58 PM
Click here to Send ILoveHayden a Private Message Find more posts by ILoveHayden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
man23

That was not the one I was looking for but this is still cool. Thanks a lot for this! Does anyone else know what I am talking about?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 09:07 PM
Click here to Send man23 a Private Message Find more posts by man23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know what youre talking about, but im not sure if its a poster....

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 09:35 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILoveHayden
Restricted

Account Restricted

wat i found u can enlarge and print ( i guess!)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 10:01 PM
man23

If you know what I'm talking about, Human Vadar, do you know where I can find it online?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 10:17 PM
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope sorry

like i said, im not even sure if its a poster, i think it was just in the magazine

although if youre looking for posters, i have these two that combine to make a huge poster. one poster has the sith from ROTS, and the other has the jedi from ROTS. its pretty sweet if i do say so myself

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 10:37 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILoveHayden
Restricted

Account Restricted

link it to the thread

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 11:51 PM
ILoveHayden
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 11:56 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

my friend has it...

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:46 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

here are the posters i have

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

see they connect to make a huge poster with half of vader and half of anakin

its pretty sweet IMO

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 02:09 AM
Apex
The Jedi Sage

I have those posters too Human Vader big grin

Strong am I with the force, but not that strong....twilight is upon me and soon night must fall, that is the way of things, the way of the force... -Yoda

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 02:40 AM
Click here to Send Apex a Private Message Find more posts by Apex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

sweeeeettttt

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 02:45 AM
Apex
The Jedi Sage

Wait my posters clone trooper in the bottom right has his hands behind his back. He's not holding a gun.

http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Star-...i_i1178833_.htm

Like this one.

Strong am I with the force, but not that strong....twilight is upon me and soon night must fall, that is the way of things, the way of the force... -Yoda

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 02:47 AM
Click here to Send Apex a Private Message Find more posts by Apex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats weird

but it looks better with the gun IMO, cause it carries onto the sith poster and makes them look like one poster together. i mean it really doesnt matter but yeah

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 02:50 AM
Apex
The Jedi Sage

I know, that's Bull**** mad I want your posters!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 02:52 AM